Basket 15

Third POV

Third POV

While Seirin had made it to the Championship League, there was another, newly recognized strong school that had also made it to the League as well; Touou Academy. They too, had been hard at practicing to go up against their next opponents, but right now, it was lunchtime.

"Time to dig in!" Touou's starting shooting guard, a light brown haired boy named Ryo Sakurai happily chirped as he opened his bento lunch.

Sitting beside him and also digging into their food was another boy who had dark gray hair that reached just below his ears with some of his bangs hanging over his left eye and purple irises that were closed as he munched on the delicious sandwich his mother had packed him that morning. This was Seirin's Triple Threat's other younger cousin as well as Naoki's twin brother, Masaru Kurosaki, a substitute small forward.

Across from Sakurai was Touou's second year pale blonde center, Kosuke Wakamatsu, who had leaned over to inspect Sakurai's meal. Seemed a little too cutesy for it to be for a boy.

"That's really cute. Did you accidentally grab your little sister's lunch?" The second year questioned.

"No, not quite. I actually put this bento together for my own enjoyment," the first year admitted.

"Cool! You made it yourself?" Masaru questioned with his cheeks puffed out.

"Gross, dude! Don't talk with your mouth full!"

However, before Wakamatsu could scold Masaru on how to use some manners, the one person that just set the second year off decided to make his appearance as he came up from behind Sakurai, his long arm reaching for the light brown haired boy's lunch.

"Ooh, yum yum," Aomine let out as he grabbed a piece of Sakurai lunch before putting it in his mouth.

"Aomine..." the second year before him growled while the ace chewed.

"Heya," the navy haired boy causally greeted.

"What the hell have you been up to?! You can't just go skipping practice for no reason. You gonna be there this afternoon?"

Oh, even if it wasn't a joke, the ace found that little question to be quite comical.

"Fah. Nee. Hey, that's good. Let me have some more of that," Aomine smirked before he began stealing more of Sakurai's lunch.

"But, this is mine," the shooting guard tried to stand up for himself.

That was easier said than done in Sakurai's case.

"What'd you say?"

"Sorry go ahead," the light brown haired boy quickly dismissed.

Masaru just decided to keep his bag of food hidden behind him. He and Aomine had a mere acquaintance relationship, however, the gray haired boy knew of the past their team's ace shared with his cousin, so he was always a bit on edge around Aomine. The boy decided to stay quiet, not wanting to make the situation any worse, he had enough good food to share with Sakurai, so at least the timid boy wouldn't go hungry.