Chapter-2 she is perfect

Sanjay's POV

I am sleeping peacefully dreaming about my angel and wake up from the sleep irritatingly when my phone started ringing continuously. It is Abhi, I have an important business meeting this morning so abhi called me to inform that meeting has preponed one hour because of client requirements. I groaned and woke up.

After having some light breakfast I started to office from home early to attend meeting.

Suddenly driver stopped the car in the middle of the road. I asked him, "what happened" as I am concentrated on reading the file about the new project. Driver told me that there is a traffic jam due to an accident.

Outside people are talking about an accident, a lady hit by the car.

I got off from the car and saw the situation and I am beyond shock after observing the lady..... She is the one who saved me that day and I have been searching for her from two years and finally I saw her today.. I found my angel but she is covered with blood.... But that blood is not hers.

She is doing some immediate first aid to the lady who got injuries in accident, that lady is pregnant and injured severly.

Sanvi is wearing light blue color long dress but there is a lot of blood on her dress. Her long silky hair is tied in a poni and looking very beautiful. she has beautiful big bright eyes, sharp nose, cherry lips, her curves her facial featuers and mainly her kindness she is perfect... Words are not enough to describe her.

She suddenly stood up and started walking into my direction. I am nervous, why is she coming I don't understand. while I was thinking she came to me and asked lift.

"Hello, I am a doctor there is a lady who met with an accident and she is pregnant. We have to take her to the hospital as soon as possible it's an emergency we don't have time to wait for an ambulance. please drop us at hospital", she pleaded.

Iam just watching her without uttering a word. I am wondering is this dream or real.

"Can you just drop us at the hospital or should I ask others" she asked but this time little bit loudly. I nodded then she turned to my driver and said while giving a piece of paper "please go to this address and inform him that monica met with an accident and hospitalized".

"She lives with her grandfather who is very old. He has heart problem if we call to inform him it can give him a stroke due to tension that's why I am asking you to inform him personally", she explained.

My driver looked at me asking my permission I just nodded and he left then she turned to me and said, "please help me to carry her to the car".

I carried that lady to my car and placed her in back seat. She also got in the car while I am still watching her silently.

Finally she became impatient and yelled at me, "what are you waiting for? Please start the car can't you understand the situation. It's an emergency".

I started the car and drove as fast as I can. Soon we arrived hospital. While we are in car she called hospital and informed them to prepare operation theatre and call obgyn as she is pregnant.

After arriving she asked me, "help me place her on stretcher". As she asked I place her on stretcher.

After that she just left without glancing at me I felt upset but I understood the emergency of the situation. I was standing infront of the hospital, she suddenly came out and asked me what is your blood group?
I was surprised and didn't gave any reply she asked again this time I told her my blood type after hearing she just dragged me to the hospital without saying any thing.....

Soon we got in to the hospital room and she took my blood in a sirenge and ordered Nurse to test it.
"If there is no problem then take the blood for patient. she needs blood for surgery this blood type is not available in the hospital", she explained.

Again Without glancing at me she left. Without asking my permission she just decided herself just like she owned me but I like it that's why I didn't oppose her.

After giving blood I was waiting for her, mean while Abhi is continuously calling me but I just ignored him but he didn't stopped calling I think I can't ignore him for a long time so I picked up the call.

"Why didn't you came to the company Sanjay its an important business deal afterall", he roared.
I just ignored him and said "I am busy cancel the meeting", having said that I disconnected the call and switched off the phone.

I was egarely waiting for my angel to come out from operation theatre. It's been two hours since she is performing surgery.

While she was in operation theatre I went to shopping mall and changed my clothes. While carrying that lady her blood stuck in to my clothes so I changed my clothes and also bought a new set of clothes for my angel because her clothes also soaked in blood while treating the patient on the road.

I met her twice, I saw her saving people both the times. First it was me and now it is that lady. Is she really an angel? She is here to save people?

While I was waiting one woman came to me. "Hi Mr.Sanjay, I am doctor Lasya", she greeted.

"Hi Miss Lasya", I greeted back still looking at the door of operation theatre.

"You are very polite Mr. Sanjay, it would be better if you call me Lasya", she smiled showing her white teeth.

She is wearing a skirt which hardly reaches her knees and a low cut blouse which is showing her cleavage. Does hospital allows doctors to wear this type of clothes in hospital.

"I am sorry Miss.Lasya I can't call you like that which is impolite and it would be better if you maintain some distance", I said madly. She is litrelly leaning on me showing her cleavage.

"Oh come on Mr.Sanjay we...", she is about to say something but I cut her sentence saying "can't you understand what I said, want to hear in Spanish or what", I exclaimed seriously. I don't like these type of women who threw themselves on me. She is acting bitchy.

"I am sorry Mr.Sanjay", she said and walked out.

"It's been three hours Iam still waiting for her. Soon she came out from the operation theatre with other doctors. you both have done a great job today take break for sometime after that go to class".
"If any issue I will call you", she said to the two boys who are following her, I think they are her juniors.

"Thank you so much doctor for your support", she thanked another doctor. I guess the other doctor is OBGYN.

...

Hello beautiful people❤

did you like the chapter? If yes then please vote It means a lot to me.

Bye💜