FT 18

At the Myoui Corporation's private conference room.

A group of seniors with high ranks were shuddering and shaking in fear at the sight of the President's frightening aura.

Few moments ago, President Myoui definitively rejected their business plan that took several sleepless nights and two whole months to gather.

But President Myoui did not even lift a finger to read the files they have prepared.

They wanted to fall to their knees and start weeping.

If she had rejected it, that means they must brainstorm for another plan to present in the next month.

All their bodies wanted was to rest and get a full body massage from the best spa in the world.

But if President Myoui says no, then it's a no.

No one in the conference could go against her and her decision.

The youthful yet closed off President that had just turned 24 had the ability to pressure and demand the respect of even the oldest employee in the company.

"You had two whole months, eight weeks, sixty full days, and this is what you manage to come up with? This is unoriginal and even college freshman's could make this. Don't you feel ashamed that you presented this to me?"

"The Myoui Corporation is not a place for slackers and loungers. If your performance won't meet my expectations, maybe it's time for a lay-off."

Mina's voice was dripping in superiority and influence, causing frightened expressions to bestow upon her subordinate's faces.

Ding!

As a deafening silence filled the conference room, the Young Mistress' phone resting flat on the table received a call.

If this was in the past meetings, she wouldn't even spare a glance to the device, but now, her hands hastily moved to reach for the phone.

She picked up in a matter of seconds.

As soon as she answered the call, she got up from her seat quietly, without uttering a word to her subordinates and walked out of the conference room.

When they no longer could feel her threatening aura, the people inside the room could be seen gossiping frantically, "Did you see that? President Myoui picked up so fast! Who could it be?"

"Yeah! In the previous meeting, she also picked up her phone so fast!"

"Could it be... she has a lover?!"

"No way! President Myoui never expresses any feelings for other people. It's impossible."

~~

Mina walked out of the conference room with a cold energy surrounding her. She had just dropped the phone on Y/N and now called Ryujin to approach her.

"President Myoui."

The Young Mistress fixed a few strands of hair that swept against her face before turning around to enter the elevator, "Go host the rest of the meeting. I have somewhere to go to."

Ryujin was staggered.

She was just the assistant, naturally hosting a meeting filled with higher ranking employees was not part of her expertise.