renjun - injury

word count : 366

-

the neon orange wrapping that surrounded your leg was covered in writing and small drawings. you sighed as you stared at it.

then, you heard the door to your apartment unlock and open. you peeked over your shoulder and saw renjun walking in.

"y/n, i'm here! oh, there you are," he spoke once he noticed you. he closed and locked the front door. "sorry, i woke up late," he apologized and slipped his shoes off.

"it's okay," you replied. "was there traffic?" you asked.

"not really," he replied and walked into the living room. "wow, the guys really decorated your cast, huh?" he said while staring at your cast.

he sat down in front of you and grabbed a marker that was on the coffee table. he started drawing in the empty areas of your cast.

"it hurts," you whined from the slight pain you were feeling as renjun looked up at you from his spot on the floor in front of you.

"it'll get better," he reassured you. "do you want a flower?" he asked while finishing one of his small doodles.

"okay," you replied.

he continued drawing all over your cast, filling up the empty spaces that weren't taken up by signatures of the guys.

"i told you to be more careful," renjun said while drawing.

"i know..."

"and did you end up doing?" he asked.

"jumping off the ramp and breaking my leg..."

"why so sad? you get a caregiver for the next five weeks," he said and put the top back onto a marker and proceeded to get a different color marker.

"cause we can't do fun stuff now," you replied. "and i can't drag you around against your will to do all of the fun stuff."

he started drawing again, "we can still do fun stuff, silly. we just need to be cautious."

"aka you aren't going to let me do anything meanie..."

"i heard that," renjun replied. "are you hungry yet?" he asked.

you nodded, "mhm."

"okay, i'll make us lunch," he said before standing up. he leaned in and kissed your forehead, "i love you."

"i love you," you replied with a smile before he pecked your lips.