Bonus Chapter

Note: long chapter ahead

Can't thank you enough for making this journey reach 200k

This couldn't be possible without you sweetymua Yours_Nidhi its_chahat_here

A birthday treat for you Pearl_lucky_3

Happy birthday ra❤

And for the special reader sesbhagya who adores Arjun Sona❤...hope you'll like it...

Arjun's  POV:

Hey, my dear lovelies...I know you all missed me so much and trust me I too missed you a lot but unfortunately, I can't confess it...

Reason??

You know about my super possessive wife right??

And you also know about her sweet and cute innocent Angry Bird who follows her every word like a lost puppy...

And anyhow why make it verbal when I have loads of love for my lovely sisters in my heart🤭

Hushhh jokes apart...

You guys are always close to my heart as I know you too adore Mr. and Mrs. Angry Bird to the core and are eagerly waiting for the junior Angry Bird

And my daughter being my blood is the naughtiest baby I have ever seen and will ever see...she surpasses her father when it comes to teasing my Jasmine and my poor Jasmine pity herself as she has no one in her team and keeps babbling 'Let my baby prince come...he'll take all my revenge from the senior and junior Angry Bird'

Whenever I keep my palm on her bump and recite my stories Aarna kicks and when Sona replaces my hand Aarna stops kicking as if she says 'Maa I am Dadda's angel...not yours' and Sona taunts "Father like daughter"

But when my Jaana pouts with those words I just shamelessly capture her peach lips with a romantic line "My peace resides on your lips Jaana" and then again my blushing rose hides herself in my chest with her most favorite word "Besharam" (Shameless)

Nothing has changed between us...

My kisses and her blushes...
My bold statements and her annoyed yet cute reactions...
My good morning peck to my Jaana and her good night kiss on my head letting me drift off to a peaceful slumber...

Yes, I still sleep on her chest...

Because it's reserved for me and will be the same till eternity as I am my Jaana's first baby...

Even though sometimes I insist on saying it might be uncomfortable for her she just pulls my head into her chest and ruffles my hair ever so softly as always with her affection filled fingers and making me listen to the lullaby of her soft melodious heartbeat she lulls me to sleep like a baby...

Her baby❤

And that feeling every night I get on her chest is just heaven...

But when she is fully dozed off I get back off her chest and slowly relax her head on my shoulder as she loves this way and snuggles with a cute pout again while I softly peck her lips thanking her for healing me

So this way her pampering for the first baby is still the same but then too I shamelessly keep asking her "Jaana will you stop pampering me when Aarna comes??"

Call me cheesy or filmy or crack or any other good name but this is who I am...

The once broken me always wants to get pampered by my Jaana and no matter what I would always keep asking her to pamper me as she always does