Chapter- 63

*THIRD PERSON P.O.V*

Everyone were currently staring at Jimin and Taehyung hugging when the door has opened once again and this time a man and a woman has walked in.

One of them was Luo Yunxi. His face was void of any emotion as his pitch black phoenix eyes scanned the room. His physique was tall and sturdy.

His brown hair were a bit messy and curly. He was wearing metal framed glasses over his phoenix eyes.

Butler Wang bowed in front of them as Yunxi removed his jacket and handed it to Butler Wang who hanged it on the coat rack

Seojoon quietly scoffed in his direction.

The lady who has entered along also removed her long furry coat and handed it to Butler Wang. The way she handed it over was very extra. One more person had entered behind her. The person was holding a handbag in his hands as if it was a precised possession.

His face looked very serious and funny too with those round glasses he was wearing. He followed the lady's every movement.

She then smiled widely as she moved towards Aish with her arms wide open. This lady looked very cute and beautiful, kind of psycho too. She was wearing a five inch pencil heels but she still didn't trip on her way when she ran over to Aish.

Her lips were smeared with a beautiful shade of red lipstick. Her eyes were round and beautiful, making her look cute. Her eyes had a very light eyeshadow on them. Her makeup was very light and natural. She had natural beauty. Just a dap of lip gloss and she is ready.

She was wearing a short white dress. Her hair were parted from the middle and were left untied.

The way she walked, her fashion and the way she acted was very exaggerated

The way she walked, her fashion and the way she acted was very exaggerated. She ran towarsd Aish in slow motion, swinging her hips in both directions. Her hair would also move left and right as she moved.

"Mother~" She says as she hugged Aish and leans her face on her shoulder, closing her eyes.

Just then the lady's phone started ringing. She held it in front of her and picked up.