Chapter 64

It felt like a weight was lift off her shoulders and she can now work without feeling guilty about Manik not knowing and doing something behind his back.

Yesterday they had a lot of fun. They went for shopping after watching the movie and it was fun. She didn't get much just a few things that Manik insisted a lot as she was still not comfortable having Manik pay for everything.

Also she was going shopping again today. She can get a few more things if she needs.

She turned around in the bed and comes face to face with Manik making her wonder if she woke up early. Manik would always be up before her but then he worked late last night for a international client meet scheduled at night.

She smiled watching how his lips were parted a little and he breathed slowly.

She raised her fingers and pushed the small strands of his hair away from his forehead and traced his face a little. She touched his lower lip with her thumb and gave a quick peck on his lips unable to resist. She tried to move back but he puts his arms around her and pulls her in his arms.

"You are awake?",Nandini asked surprised trying to pull away embarrassed but he snuggled closer.

"I am. I was feeling lazy today. I am glad I didn't get up early. Would have missed the morning kiss.",Manik said his voice a little deep from the sleep and Nandini felt a shiver run down her spine hearing him talk.

She felt his hands move upwards from her waist lifting her tank top in the process and she gasped looking at him wide eyed.

"What are you doing?",She asked her hand placed above his chest firmly as he put his fingers on her bare back tracing her skin.

"Continuing what you started.",Manik replied placing a small kiss on her shoulder moving to her neck.

She takes a deep breath when his hands move up inside her top exploring her smooth skin.

He groaned suddenly and looks up at the ceiling closing his eyes to calm himself.

"What's wrong?",Nandini asked confused.

"You like to make it hard for me. Don't you?",Manik asked pulling his hands back to his side away from her to stop himself from losing control.

"What did I do?",Nandini asked tilting her head confused as she stared at him waiting for an answer.

"Nothing. What are you doing today?",Manik asked her trying to distract himself from the fact that she wasn't wearing anything underneath the top. She looked at him trying to find the answer before sighing.

"Shopping. Mukti wants to buy some things and needs my help.",Nandini said and Manik nodded and picked his wallet from the side table.

He took out his card and forwards it to her.

Nandini eyed the card and then at him.

"Use my card. It's been long since I got her something. She was talking about some shoes she wanted to get. I am sure she wants to buy the same today. Get her from my side and you too get something if it catches your eye. You didn't buy much yesterday.",Manik said and forwards the card again.

Nandini hesitated a little and looked up at him with a small pout taking the card staring at it with a frown.

"Fine. Just buy the shoes for Mukti with my card and you can shop for your own.",Manik said with a sigh and she looked up at him with a big smile.

Manik shakes his head and flicks her forehead.

" I know you are trying and I shouldn't be greedy. Buy everything that you want. I know you didn't get much yesterday because of me paying.",Manik said and she looked up at him surprised.