Chapter 1

・・・・・・・・・・・・・・
Thank you's
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

The sun's rays hits the earth as the world was engulfed in light.

Vehicles invaded the streets as People of all kinds walk upon the side walks, I stood at the Entrance of the Workplace I was assigned to.

Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizza Plex.

Many things Had happened here, it was logical of me that I refused until my conscience got through to me when I saw that they were desperate.

Joined by my little brother's powerful persuasion, I gave in.

And here I stood at the entrance.

There we're reasons as to why I hesitated on stepping out of my Door Today.

One of them was the mental chain that had always prevented me from going outside.

I've learned to break them everytime, But such chains would re-attach themselves to me Whenever I step back inside.

Today though, The chains were thicker but I managed to free myself even if it were temporary.

With a heavy heart, I entered the Building.

The moment I passed through the entrance doors, a wave of cold
Wind brushed against my Body.

Ah Air conditioning.

Bright lights entered my vision as people are already lining up for the ticket's in order to enter the establishment, even if it were only 8 in the morning.

I saw a few staff members walking around working, Robots and Humans alike. I saw one of the staff just standing near the entrance, as if they were waiting for someone.

I approached them, "Hello? Uhm Excuse me" I said as They turned around.

I lightly smiled "uh, may I know where's the Boss's Office?" I asked.

"Oh, You're Officer (Y/N) (L/N)?" He asked as I nodded.

"Alright, I was waiting for you. Follow me" He said humming as he started to walk away.

I quietly followed him as I surveyed the area, three Kids were already running around.

That's cute, Thier so hyper in the morning.

"Kids!" A woman called out to them.

"The Show doesn't start Until 10! Calm down"  She said as the kids crowded around her.

"We know! We're just excited that we came here! We've waited for two weeks mom!" One of the kids said, grinning ear to ear.

"I can't wait to see them again! Especially Roxy!"

"I'm waiting to see Monty! He's so cool!"

"Well I'm here for Freddy! One day I'll become a Singer like him!"

Those comments puts a smile to my face, I remember back when I too was once a kid. I admired them from afar.

I was looking forward in seeing a certain anamatronic that inspired me and made me discover my passion, until I was told that he was decommissioned long ago.

I was upset ofcourse! But I know that he has served well. Very well.

"uhm, Officer..?" I turned to see the person who was guiding me call.