Chapter 2

・・・・・・・・・・・・・・
How Considerate
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

I was sitting down at a small Café in the building, My Hot Latté beside Me as I started to read one of the books.

I'm not really into coffee, But I am in need of an activator for me to digest knowledge easily and at a quicker pace.

I'm not in the mood for chocolate anyway, it's too early.

My eyes just skimmed through the pages, they were general rules that I'm already familiar with, especially the 'Guest Safety' protocol but what Impressed me was that the Anamatronics we're not only built to entertain.

They were also built to stand in the front lines incase of Danger.

It's reasonable, Since they're robots. Us Humans would have to rely on our one life if we were in video game.

I crossed my legs as I finished the book except one and I refuse to look at it. Checking the time, It was only 9:27am.

Well that was quick, How many books do I have read?  I wondered as I re-counted.

'rules and regulations'

'Main Areas and Priorities of The Freddy Fazbear's Mega PizzaPlex' now that's a Ten dollar Title.

'Security and Protection'  Well I just finished this one.

I unconsciously glanced at the last book and I frown.

'Robotic Engineering'

I cringed as I slid it slightly away from me.

I'll read it later...

I thought as I took a sip of my latte', looking outside I see people Bustling; hurriedly going somewhere.

What's that about?

"Goodmorning everyone, Please Gather around the main Area. The Show shall Start Very soon" someone announced on the Intercom.

Oh

I struggle to decide if I should join the crowd and watch the show, or Stay Inside the small yet Cozy Café.

We should know that Curiosity is a Powerful thing because It made me Finish the rest of my Latté and hastily Exited.

Many have gathered infront of the stage until it became too crowded for me to join them so I stood in the back, just enough for me to see.

Atleast I can still see the stage from here-

Something had suddenly bumped into my legs, Pushing me slightly to my side. It wasn't strong enough for me to fall though.

"Helio! Please watch where you're going, You've just bumped into someone!" A voiced scolded as I look slightly behind me.

Looking down as to who had bumped into me, My eyes landed to a little boy. He had Blond hair and Innocent little blue eyes, Rubbing his shoulder slightly.

My guess is that his shoulder was the part that bumped into me.

Even though I'm the victim, I feel bad.

The Mother approached me and sent me an apologetic smile "I'm so sorry about him, my little boy's not being careful"

"It's alright ma'am, I can Understand why he's so excited" I said Chuckling a bit.