2

Everything went pretty well, thanks to Bud's skills as a mercenary as well as Choi han who learned a bit from Ron so they could carry important files from the orphanage owner to their room.

As the two people snuck into the owner's room, Cale and Archie-actually just Archie-worked together to go around looking for objects that might have been hidden by their former selves.

And luckily there was indeed something value in that room. In their closet -Archie's to be more precise since all Cale was doing was lying down- they found Cale's military uniform, Choi Han's and Bud's swords as well as Archie's spear.

Archie was very happy to find his beloved spear there.

now they are back together to make a small circle with the files and the things they find collected in the middle of the circle.

"Now then, what shall we do?"

"You brought the orphanage stamp, didn't you?" Bud nodded.

"Of course." Cale grinned.

"Good. Now write down the names of our imaginary adoptive parents after that stamp using the orphanage stamp then return the stamp to its place after that, tomorrow morning we will leave here!" The other three nodded and started to do as Cale asked.

Everything is done, the stamp has also been returned by Choi Han in its place. Now they were looking at the valuables in front of them with a smile.

"Well - it turns out the god of death isn't that bad."

"Heum- if he doesn't return at least these things to us he doesn't deserve the title of god."

"You're right Cale-nim-" Cale looked at Choi han and sighed, Choi han looked at Cale in confusion.

"Cale-nim?"

"Choi han, stop calling me that. Just call me Cale, I'm now the youngest after all."

"Ah.... Alright Cale." Cale nodded as he looked at Choi han who was smiling innocently.

"Then you should call us hyung, Cale." Cale threw his sharp gaze at Archie who was grinning as well as Bud.

"Why would I do that?" Bud grinned mischievously.

"Because we're the oldest and you're the youngest? Isn't that so Archie?" Archie nodded and smiled crookedly.

"Bud is right Cale, you should have some manners towards elders. Come on, call us hyung."

"...... I do not want."

"Archie look at our dongsaeng who has no manners, shouldn't we punish him?" Archie nodded.

"You're right Bud, our beloved dongsaeng should be punished to be more polite." The two troublemakers looked at each other and smirked.

The two of them stood up and walked over to Cale. They continued to stare at Cale, the uncomfortable Cale started to shuffle back he looked at Choi han for help but the boy instead looked at him innocently as if he didn't understand. Cale looked at Choi han in disbelief.

'Choi han you traitor!'

"What are you guys going to do?! Get away from me!" The two of them still kept their eyes on Cale.

After being only a step away from Cale they glanced at each other and nodded. After that all Cale felt were two bodies flanking himself on the floor and then he started to feel tickles and kisses almost all over his face.

"Ahhh!!!! Get away from me!" Cale tried hard to push the two people with different hair colors away but all he got was laughter from the two of them.