3

This was an ordinary day, where Cale would sleep and wake up just as the sun had reached its peak, when he turned his head to the side on the table that the food was ready and the three other people had gone outside. Bud and Choi han always do sports by running and then swinging their wooden swords whereas Archie chooses to swim, well- Archie is basically a whale so of course he doesn't want to be far from the water right? Apart from swimming, Archie also trains his spear movement. The three people prepare themselves for the impending apocalypse in the next 10 years, they must at least strengthen their bodies in order to protect the youngest.

So what did our young master do? Of course he was only sleeping on his bed, Cale said since the apocalypse was about to appear then before that happened he would satisfy himself to rest because later on he guaranteed his life wouldn't be able to get the slightest bit of rest.

Does Cale exercise? Of course! Of course, Cale is doing his favorite sport, breathing :)

After feeling quite daydreaming, Cale finally got up from his sleep and started eating the food that his three new hyungs had prepared. Cale ate the food slowly, after he finished he then returned to silence.

Feeling bored, finally the redhead chose to change his clothes and out of his room, he walked around the city until finally...... He got lost :)

Cale let out his breath. "Haa- now.... Where am I?" Cale looked around, he looked around in case he recognized this environment a little, but unfortunately even with the help of his record ability Cale couldn't remember where he was standing right now.

"Fuck." Cale grumbled a little, he glanced at his cell phone which had run out of battery.

"...i knew it, i should have just go back to sleep."

Cale finally chose to continue walking, he took out the one candy that was tucked away in his pocket. Well- earlier he had bought some lollipops which looked oddly appealing to Cale's eyes, maybe because he was a kid again? Yea- Cale didn't really care because basically Cale- Kim Rok soo was a sweet tooth lover.

Cale continued to walk letting his little feet carry him wherever they wanted, because Cale was sure his three hyungs must be frantically looking all over the place right now so sooner or later one of them would find him.

Cale's little feet finally brought himself to a park that was quite deserted, Cale raised his gaze and saw the sky that had started to darken. Shrugging his shoulders, he entered the park and looked around.

Those reddish brown eyes caught the other person who was sitting on the swing, Cale faintly heard the swearing that was being uttered by the young man.

Cale looked at the young man, he had thick black hair and also a face that was quite handsome for Cale to admit, even though for Cale himself no one could beat his good looks, of course. The youth was wearing his highschool uniform which was quite dusty and also sweaty, Cale frowned, didn't the young man feel uncomfortable? Cale shrugged his shoulders, it was none of Cale's business after all.

'Should I approach him? But what if he beats me in anger? No, thank you.' just as he was about to return to walking and ignoring the young man Cale heard words that couldn't help but stop again.

"Why? ......Damn it, is this the end?" Cale flinched slightly, the young man didn't mean to kill himself right? Please don't..... Cale doesn't want to be an eyewitness in the police later-

Instead of having the young man kill himself later and drag Cale's name to the police station, Cale finally moved slowly closer to the young man and sat on the empty swing beside the young man.

Feeling someone approaching him the black hair turned and looked directly at Cale's reddish brown eyes that were staring at him flatly.

"....... What are you doing here?" "Why are you asking something obvious? I'm playing." The youth looked at Cale intensely until he finally nodded curtly and turned his gaze forward.