4

Ring~ Ring~ Ring~

The bell signaling the end of learning activities at one of the high schools in Seoul rang.

The red-haired youth who had been burying his head between his hands immediately raised his head when he heard the sound of the bell which for some reason was more beautiful than the song of the mermaid in his ear.

Cale raised his gaze and watched the teacher walking towards the outside of the room, a slightly pleased look appearing on his normally flat face. The redhead's hand took the suit that belonged to him on the table and then put it on.

The redhead stood up, he waited for everyone in his class to come out before loosening his tie and slowly walking out of the classroom.

In front of the class that was waiting for 3 youths who had hair color that were next to each other, Cale approached them. The owner of the black hair among the three people noticed Cale's arrival and immediately put on an innocent smile, ignoring the other two who were still busy arguing.

Choi han drew closer to Cale while still showing his smile.

"Cale!" Cale gave a small nod.

"Choi Han." Hearing the voice of the youngest automatically stopped the fighting from the other two.

The two people with very flashy hair colors drew closer to Cale.

"Cale./dongsaeng!" Cale let out a small sigh.

"Hello hyung." Bud and Archie chuckled at the forced tone in Cale's voice.

Cale ignored the two people and chose to stare at Choi han who always looked quiet and calm.

"Don't you have night class? Why are you even here?" Choi Han smiled again.

"I want to say goodbye."

"Heum! Choi han is right Cale! I want to say goodbye and give this whale some advice to take good care of you!" Bud ignored the grumbling from the white hair and chose to hug Cale's shoulders and slightly pulled him closer.

Cale sighed, he glanced at Bud, and at himself then realized that they had quite long hair.

Well that didn't mean Cale was uncomfortable, because his hair was currently the same length as his when he was commander and led the war as well as Bud's which was almost the same length as his own hair. Cale only tied half of his hair while Bud tied up their hair completely.

Cale remembered that Bud's hair was shorter compared to his real hair when he was in the Roan kingdom, well because indeed the maximum length allowed by the school was the same as their current hair.

(Cale)