Chapter-54

(Riya takes her car and leaves from there

(Riya takes her car and leaves from there. She again tries calling Manik, but his phone is switched off, making her worried.)

Riya- Please be there, Manik. And please be safe.

(After driving for some time, she stops the car outside a mansion and sighs when she finds Manik's car parked there too. It is the same mansion where they both came together last time, and she somehow knew she would find him here.)

(Riya then quickly enters and finds the butler in the hall.)

Riya- Kaka Manik kahan hai?

[Riya- Where is Manik, Uncle?]

Kaka- Vo baba jab se aaye hain tab se upar kamre mein hi hai beta. Unhone mujhse kaha tha ki jab aap aaye to main aap ko upar bhej du.

[Kaka- Ever since he has come, he has been upstairs in the room. He told me that I should send you upstairs when you arrive.]

Riya (confused)- Okay, thank you, kaka.

[Riya (confused)- Okay, thank you, Uncle.]

(The butler nods, and Riya goes upstairs to their room. She opens the door and enters to see the room all dark and the door to the balcony open. She switches on the flashlight from her phone and, after finding the switchboard on the wall, switches on the dim lights in the room. After taking a deep breath, she goes towards the balcony and sighs in relief at finding him standing near the railing, looking outside. She is about to speak his name but notices that he has a cut on his hand and sighs. Her eyes then fall on the broken glass that lies near the table in the room. She removes the first aid box from the drawer and then goes to him.)

Riya- Manik.

(He looks at her blankly, and she sighs on it. She takes the cotton and the ointment and starts cleaning his wound. After bandaging his injury, he keeps looking at her cleaning it, and she caresses his hand softly and kisses it.)

Riya- Zyaada to nahi dukh raha hai naa?

[Riya- Is it hurting much?]

Manik (slowly)- Tch! Ab to aadat ho chuki hai.

[Manik (slowly)- Tch! I am used to it now.]

Riya- And I won't let it stay. Bohot jaldi ye aadat change ho jayegi.

[Riya- And I won't let it stay. Very soon, this habit will change.]

Manik- Isse koyi change nahi kar sakta. Meri life mein harr happiness period ke baad naa kuch sad periods hain. And they are as a reminder, ki Manik Malhotra to kabhi khush reh hi nahi sakta. Uski life se problems kabhi nahi jaa sakti.