[ CHAPTER-1 ]

A man clad in his armor walked through the campsite, his face etched with frustration. Suddenly, an elderly figure, his sly smirk evident as he stroked his beard, approached the armored man. He called out,

"Duryodhana, what brings you here ?"

The man in armor turned and, upon seeing the older gentleman, responded, "Mamashree, I've been unable to locate Mitr Karna for some time now, so I've been searching for him. Have you come across him anywhere ?"

"Angaraj, don't fret about him. Focus instead on how we can overcome those accursed Pandavas and that Vasudev Krishna ," Shakuni replied, his grip on his palm tightening with determination .

"But, Mamashree, I haven't seen Karna since morning ..." Duryodhana began, but before he could finish his sentence, he was interrupted by a messenger who delivered news that sent ripples through the entire Kaurava camp.

"Vasudev Krishna has requested an assembly with representatives from both the Kauravas and Pandavas ," the messenger announced, causing Duryodhana to clench his teeth in anger.

Meanwhile, Shakuni pondered the purpose of this unexpected assembly. Was Krishna hatching a plan that could thwart his own? He knew he had to tread carefully.

"Let's go and see what this is about, Duryodhana ," Shakuni suggested, and together they moved through the camp until they encountered Bhisma.

"Pithama, what is the meaning of this? Does Vasudev Krishna believe he can dictate terms and treat us like his servants ?" Duryodhana exclaimed.

Bhisma let out a weary sigh and replied,
"Duryodhana, I have no answers. I too am in the dark about Krishna's motives for this assembly. Remember, it's not just for you, but for the Pandavas as well. We'll learn the purpose of this gathering in due time ."

After their conversation with Bhisma, Duryodhana and Shakuni continued their journey toward the assembly, intrigued and apprehensive about Krishna's intentions

--------------------------------------------------------------

On the other side of the camp, the Pandavas were deeply engrossed in strategic discussions for the impending war when a messenger brought them unexpected news. The messenger informed them that Vasudev Krishna had requested an assembly at the sabha.

Yudhishthir, his face reflecting doubt, inquired, "Why would Krishna call for an assembly now, especially after the war has already been declared?"

Sahadev speculated, "Perhaps the Kauravas have agreed to terms of peace."

Bheem, his grip on his mace tightening in anger, declared, "Even if they did, I won't be satisfied until every last one of them is vanquished."

Arjun intervened, "We can't jump to conclusions, Jyeshtha. We should go to Madhav and hear from him directly. Only then will we understand the true purpose of this assembly."

Yudhishthir nodded in agreement and instructed Sahadev to inform all their allies and family members about the upcoming assembly. The uncertainty in the air left them pondering the intentions of this sudden gathering, as they prepared to meet with Krishna.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Both the Kauravas and Pandavas gathered in the designated tent for the assembly, their faces displaying evident frustration and an inability to bear each other's presence.

Bhisma, the grand patriarch, broke the tense silence, inquiring, " Yudhishthira, do you possess any knowledge about the purpose of our assembly here ?"

Yudhishthir, his usual calm demeanor maintained, responded, " No, Pithama, we have been given no information other than to assemble here. The purpose of this sabha remains a mystery to us as well ."

"What is the meaning of all this,Pithama?"
Duryodhana demanded, his impatience and frustration evident.

"That trickster asked us to gather here, and yet he himself hasn't arrived. These servants obviously know the purpose of this sabha but remain silent. If they believe this is a means to halt the war, they should know that unless one of us meets our end, it will never cease." He punctuated his words by forcefully slamming his throne .

Bheem, his anger ignited by Duryodhana's derogatory remark, raised his mace with intent to strike, but Yudhishthir swiftly intervened, signaling him to desist.

Arjun, his voice steady but filled with resolve, added, "We don't anticipate a smooth transition either, Yuvaraj. I'm reserving my desire to face you all on the battlefield personally. However, since my brother Bheem has sworn an oath, I won't take your lives, but rest assured, I will stand by him in this endeavor ." He tightened his bowstring as a testament to his commitment .

"Enough, both of you!" Bhisma's commanding voice cut through the tension. "Until Vasudev arrives, maintain silence. This is an assembly, not the battlefield ."

The warriors on both sides simmered with suppressed fury, but they heeded Bhisma's command for the moment .

--------------------------------------------------------------

In a grand and majestic setting, a warrior lay unconscious, securely bound by divine ropes.

A concerned man nearby inquired, "Jyeshtha, don't you think this is excessive? I mean, abducting him like this ?"

The one responsible for the kidnapping, responded, "It's not as if he would willingly come with me if I had asked. Moreover, our father had already forewarned him about the treacherous things he will be facing, but this fool insisted he'd gladly proceed, even if it meant his own downfall ."

He continued, " if he will meet his end on the battlefield through cunning and treachery regardless of how powerful or strong he is ."

***************************************

Hello everyone I have decided to rewrite this book but slightly different and improvements will be there

And hope you all give the same support as before and tell me how do you want to proceed if any changes needed

Hope you all liked first chapter and soon see you all with the second one