Chapter - 36

Hello my starry buddies.... Here I come with another new chapter
Ting Dong😁😁

Today no lecture coz my friends are smart enough to knock out corona😉

So..........
Happy Reading ☺☺☺☺

******
In the previous chapter we have seen the longing of a husband for his wife and a wife for her husband.
Finally Raj started noticing her absence and missing his wife a lot and finally Kajal got some brain and went back to her husband ignoring her anger on him.

They were having their first ever intimate moment, when Kajal's saut (according to my friend Zara 😉) aka Raj's phone rang up.

Now present......

As the phone rang up, Raj pulled out from Kajal immediately... He felt like he woke up from a dream..obviously A blissful dream.

It was Jai's call. Raj picked up the call and said breathlessly, "hmm!!! Jai!!! Tell!!!

" Woah!!! Bro have you been running at this time Or...... Jai was about to say something else when Kajal almost shouted on the phone... Jai bhaiya... I hate you!!!

Raj was breathing heavily and he is beside his wife that means!!!
Jai thought, he joined all the dots and started laughing his ass off. He said, "Sorry bro and bhabhi to interrupt your romantic session.

He again started laughing

. Raj got irritated and said, " You're gonna say something now or I'm hanging up"

"Woah!!! Easy there tiger... Ok listen. He started giving information to Raj about the foreign delegates,with whom they were having a meeting next month.

When Raj got busy in his phone, and kajal sat with a huff as she has nothing to do now.

When she put her hands on her waist, she felt a tingy sensation like a scratch there.

As her top was a bit short she looked down and saw few nail marks on her exposed skin. She immediately understand that these were the marks of her husband's nails, when he was holding her tightly under him few minutes before.

"Though it is a scratch, but why it feels so good..because he marked me his for the first time!!!.. I had my first intimate moment, with the man I love" She thought and started smiling shyly by remembering that blissful moment.

After his call was done, Raj turned towards her and saw that she's smiling shyly by looking down and continuously biting her lips. She's looking like a ripe strawberry to him.

"My cute wife" He thought and smiled looking at his extremely blushing wife.
Then he focused her attire, today she's wearing a shot offshoulder top with blue denim shorts. But her exposed shoulders and legs are waking up the husband inside him, to touch his wife rightfully again.

She's looking cute as well sexy to him with her mangalsutra and sindoor in that western dress.