09 | Taste yourself

18+

18+

         My short, lacy black dress fit me like a glove, it made all my curves noticeable. It had a huge opening in the back and in the front there was a v shape showing off my breast. I clipped on some pearl earrings and my everyday Tiffany necklace. My makeup was dramatic tonight, I had black eyeshadow on in the shape of a sharp wing, my eyelashes look super long tonight and my peach lip gloss was gently applied, and my ginger hair was curled lightly.

I look good in other words, some might even say too good. I'm going to get so drunk tonight, and drown my sins.

Hands wrapped around my waist, Bodhi placed his head above my shoulder looking at me through the mirror.

"You look hot, baby." He whispers inside my ear, I didn't respond but simply stared back at him.

My cheek was still slightly bruised with his hand print, it hurt me every time I looked at myself. My own fiancé hurt me, Bodhi has never touched me like that not even once till the other night. Maybe cheating on him with his dad was payback, I wasn't sure why I did it but a part of me thinks I did it out of spite.

His hand softly grabbed my cheek, the one he slapped. He kissed the tampered skin before running his nose across it, I know he feels bad but that doesn't make it any better. He locked his fingers with mine while leading me out the door, walking downstairs has never felt so nerve wrecking before. I'm not even sure why I'm so nervous, my brother is back. I should be focusing on that.

Tiago was standing beside our mom talking about god knows what, Kaz was standing in the far corner talking on the phone to someone. He looked even handsome from the back, he was dressed in black slacks and a dark brown turtleneck. He finally turned around hanging up the phone, his eyes completely stopped on me taking in all of me. I could feel the tension between us especially when his eyes trailed down to his son's hand and mine, I shifted from one leg to another.

"We should head out." Kaz mumbles before storming out the door, everyone looked concerned by that. I on the other hand tried playing it cool and simply leaned closer to Bodhi.

After we got past the awkward silence we all climbed inside the car, Kaz had his driver take us to the bars which was fine with me. My dad surprisedly kept quiet the whole way there, he didn't look at any of us but focused his eyes outside. Jesus, this dress is literally so tight that it's hard to breathe in. Kaz sat in the front away from all of us, my eyes stared at his back clearly confused by his cold shoulder.

Is he jealous?

Finally we arrived at the bar, my mom practically flew to the doors while we all walked slowly and awkwardly. Bodhi was almost on top of me ready to claim me as his to any man who'd look my way, he should be more worried about his father than anything. Music was blasting loudly all throughout the place, bright lights were flashing everywhere. We all gathered around a table, and the bartender immediately brought us all drinks.