☾︎☀︎︎ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 12

𝐅𝐄𝐀𝐑━━━━━━━

       𝐅𝐄𝐀𝐑━━━━━━━

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛༶•┈┈⛧┈♛༶•┈┈⛧┈♛

Taehyung was in working in his company. He had so many meetings that he couldn't spend time with his family. Suddenly he got a call from his wife. He didn't waste a minute to pick the call.

"Tae! " Her voice echoed in his ears.

"Yes y/n"

"I'm out for shopping with Chaerin. I need you to pick me up"

"Y/n/n (your Nick name) I have some meeting to attend with few minutes. I'm sorry that I can't pick you guys" Taehyung explained the reason.

"No issues baby, we'll go in a taxi. Just take care of your health" She sounded so warm. Her voice itself gave him jolts of energy.

"Shall I tell Jungkook to pick you guys instead? "

"No no! He must be busy I guess. Don't disturb him. We'll come safely. And what you want for dinner? "

"You? " He teased his wife. She giggled and replied back.

"Sorry sir. We don't have any meal named 'you' " She teased him back. His chuckled softly.

"Anything is fine dear"

"Ok! Then means I'll cook some Ramyeon and Kimchi. Don't eat outside! " She made her decision.

"Mr. Kim, it's time for meeting" His secretary called him.

"Y/n I have a meeting now. Go home safe. Love you and my princess" He said in a hurry.

"We love you too" She hung up the call.

※○※

After Taehyung completed his meeting he came back to his cabin and called his wife to tell about how good the meeting went. But unfortunately he didn't get the call. He tried again but

"The number you're trying is currently switched off"

He kept his phone on his table.

Maybe her phone's charge went down.

He was again working in laptop. Suddenly his work got disrupted by a phone call. He excitedly picked the call hoping that it would be his wife but unfortunately it was his cousin Jungkook.

"Hello? "

"Hyung! Watch the new channel! " He said in a rush.

"Why? What happened Jungkook? "

"Just watch it hyung! " He commanded his hyung. Taehyung did as he was told to.

He took the tv remote from his table and turned on the TV. He selected a particular new channel. He watch the headlines. His hands shivered. He badly didn't wanted it to be true. But luck was not with him on that day. He felt like a lifeless body. He quickly turned off the tv and ran outside, towards his car.

He turned on the radio for his update. He was driving so fast.

"Near the crossroad, two bodies were found inside a car. They are named as KIM Y/N AND KIM CHAERIN. It seems that the taxi driver parked the car near the crossroad and went to get his supplies. His luck that he survived but two innocent lives are admitted in SEOUL Hospital. Let's pray for their recovery"

・‥…━━━━━━━☆  ☆━━━━━━━…‥

An update(≧∇≦)/