Chapter 48: The Full Moon

After the child was born, Yuan Hong instructed Yuan Zheng to bring red eggs and water wine to announce the good news to Mama Zhang. He has no relatives in the village. Over the years, Mammy Zhang has taken care of him and cared for him one by one. In his heart, Mammy Zhang has long been a respected elder that no one else can replace.

    Of course, Yuan Hong did not miss Lou Xiao and Li Mingyin. Usually, he has fewer contacts with Zhang Jin. He is close to Lou Xiao and Li Mingyin. They are not only business partners, but also have a good personal relationship.

    After hearing the news, Mammy Zhang came to visit Zhang Jin and the child with a smile on her face, carrying a hen and rice noodles clothes.

    "Yo! This child is really strong! Look at the strength of the calf! He must be a man who stands tall in the future!" Mammy Zhang skillfully held the baby with both hands and held him very tightly.

    Now it's a drought, Zhang Jin is afraid of the heat and uncomfortable for the child, so he doesn't dress him too much. When Mammy Zhang picked up the baby, he kicked his calf subconsciously, opened his pink and tender mouth, and fell asleep again.

    The more Mammy Zhang looked at it, the more she liked it, and she wished she could kiss her twice.

    "It's really hard for you to give birth to such a lovely child for the Yuan family!" Mammy Zhang said to Zhang Jin. Thinking of the past, and looking at the present, I feel a lot of emotion.

    "May God bless the children and you, bless the Yuan family all the way smoothly, and repeat the glory of the year!"

    Thinking how noble the Yuan family was back then, but was calculated by the villain, Yuan Hong, who was supposed to be a serious young master, had gone through a lot of experience when he was young. ordeal. Thinking of this, Mammy Zhang couldn't help but tears welled up in her eyes.

    Zhang Jin, who knew everything about the past, saw that Mammy Zhang was in a bad mood, and probably knew what he was thinking. So, he found a topic to divert Mama Zhang's attention.

    "A few days ago, I don't know if Mammy Zhang has tasted the tomato sauce I sent you? Does it taste to your liking?"

    Mammy Zhang wiped her eyes, "Oh, I got sand in my eyes on the way here just now. I'm so old that I'm crying like a three-year-old."

    "This tomato sauce is really made from tomatoes, I didn't expect this thing to be edible!" Mammy Zhang said with a smile, "I don't know where you learned such a great cooking skill, you always figure it out. Everything suits my taste very well."

    "If you like it, take another jar with you when you go down the mountain."

    "Don't, I haven't told you about it yet! Don't explain it to me. The last time I brought it to entertain guests, I found out that this thing actually sells for one or two silver per pound! This is simple! Emotions are eating money, where is meat! Tomato sauce is still uncertain How much do you sell? You left me a jar. I have seen your thoughts, and that's enough. Don't give me any more things! Otherwise, you have to break me!"

    " Why? Yes, it's all made at home..."

    "Yeah, the child seems to be hungry!" Mammy Zhang interrupted Zhang Jin.

    Yuan Zexuan woke up, and his small mouth opened and opened again, as if he was really hungry. Yuan Zhe was on the side. Seeing this, he hurriedly prepared the "milk powder", tested the temperature, and then fed the little guy one bite at a time.

    Mammy Zhang smiled and said to Zhang Jin, "This child has a good appetite, and he will definitely be stronger than his father in the future!"