Chapter 53: The Prosperous Day

Lou Xiao ran to Lingang County with Yuan Hong because Zhang Jin left all the newspapers to him, and he resented for a long time.

    When Zhang Jin came to look for him, his face was always upset.

    "Okay, you see, I brought back its special products from Lingang County. They are rich in grapes. You can try these raisins. They are delicious." Zhang Jin handed him the food.

    "Humph!" Lou Xiao snatched the food from his hand, "You still have some conscience. But this time I wrote it down, and I will definitely ask for it back in the future."

    "Okay, okay," Zhang Jin was helpless.

    "Yeah." Lou Xiao stretched out a hand to Zhang Jin.

    "What's wrong?"

    "Journey to the West, you've been out for so long, but I haven't watched it for so many times, so of course I have to make it up!"

    "Don't worry, I'll ask Du Hong to bring it all to you tomorrow, today I am Forgot to bring it."

    "Forget it, if you don't have it tomorrow, I will never forgive you."

    Zhang Jin nodded several times, and Lou Xiao was finally satisfied.

    "The newspapers

    should be separated." Zhang Jin had read the sales reports in recent days, as well as the reactions of the guests, and felt that it was time to put the novels together. when separated from the news.

    "News and novels are put together, and there is always not enough space, and people who like to read novels have a lot of opinions. It is published every seven days. Some people have waited so much that they almost forgot what they were talking about last time." Lou Xiao thought that everyone would complain to him. Then, relay it to Zhang Jin.     Zhang Jin said he knew, "In that case, we will separate the "Chang'an Weekly". It is divided into the daily news - "Chang'an Daily" and the daily novel newspaper."     "Okay, then we will discuss the specific matters carefully. ." Lou Xiao said.     The newspapers have been published for so long, and people in Chang'an Town are accustomed to the children who sell newspapers on the streets every day. And some people are used to buying a newspaper every seven days to read.

    The news that the newspaper was going to change this time was published in this issue of the newspaper. After learning that the novel will be published every day, the fans of the novel are very excited. People who like to watch the news are also very happy. Of course, the waiting period is shortened. No one likes to wait.

    After the change, Zhang Jin and Lou Xiao named the novel "Strange Talk".

    From now on, "Journey to the West" will be updated every day on "Strange Talk". Of course, only "Journey to the West" is not enough, so Zhang Jin and Lou Xiao decided to serialize 3 novels, plus 3 short stories, and legends and anecdotes in the newspaper.

    After listening to everyone's stories last time, Zhang Jin had the idea of ​​sorting them out. Sending them to newspapers not only protects these interesting stories and legends from disappearing, but also helps in cultural heritage.     The advertisements published in "Chang'an Weekly" finally came into play. With the spread of the newspaper, more and more people knew that the newspaper accepted submissions, and once it was activated, it would be paid handsomely.     The "writer" Yang Weizhi signed by Lou Xiao was discovered only by submitting a manuscript to them. Nowadays, more and more people are submitting manuscripts to them. Lou Xiao and Zhang Jin specially sent two people to be responsible for this item and conduct preliminary review of these manuscripts.     The newspaper was well run, and the place could no longer be as casual as before. Zhang Jin, referring to the management model of later generations, founded the "Simple Newspaper Office" with Lou Xiao.     In this way, in order to coordinate the work, make people perform their duties, and increase the efficiency of work, various departments have also been established.     In this way, it took about half a month before and after, and everything was almost completed. The "Simple Newspaper" recruited a lot of people, and those vagrants and "journalists" have all become regular employees of their newspaper.     In this way, the newspaper office is on the right track, and the work load of Zhang Jin and Lou Xiao has been greatly reduced.     Three novels are to be serialized in "Strange Talk", "Journey to the West" is one, and they found a very interesting novel in the submission. The last one was handed over to the writers they signed on. Therefore, Zhang Jin has been rushing to finish writing "Journey to the West" in recent days, lest any accident happen, and it would be bad to stop at that time.