Chapter 55: Store Opening

Zhang Jin finally tasted the food newly developed by Li Mingyin.

After buying the tomato sauce, Li Mingyin researched and improved the recipe. The taste is much better than Zhang Jin's, and the taste is more fragrant and rich.

He launched a total of 3 new foods, of which Zhang Jin's favorite is a snack that pops in his mouth. It is filled with stuffing made of tomato sauce. When you bite down, the red stuffing slides into your mouth. With the outer skin of the q bomb, the taste is extremely wonderful.

On the spot, he asked Lou Xiao for ten kilograms. Recently, everyone is too busy to get out. It's better to buy some snacks and go back to treat everyone.

Yuanzhe also likes this kind of dessert very much, but in addition, Zhang Jin also bought a lot of tomato sauce improved by Li Mingyin from Lou Xiao, and it tastes good without anything.

"The response to the tomato sauce was unexpectedly good. Next year, Li Mingyin and I plan to buy the land in the north of the suburbs and use it to grow tomatoes."

Lou Xiao put the milk dumplings in his cot and followed Zhang Jin talked about their plan, "Tomato sauce will be specially sold. We made a few dishes with tomato sauce as you said, but it has a unique flavor. I believe that all restaurants will be interested.

" Tomatoes are also delicious and can be used as fruits, mainly because they are rich in nutrients..." Zhang Jin couldn't help but say something.

"Nutrition?" Lou Xiao asked in confusion.

"Uh..." Zhang Jin said with a stiff smile, "it means it's good for your body."

"Actually, sometimes I feel like I don't know you at all. I'm very curious about where these wonderful ideas come from. Why do you know a lot of things that others don't know..." Lou Xiao turned his eyes around Zhang Jin's face a few times, paused thoughtfully for a while, and suddenly said, "Anyway, I'm very happy that we We became friends!"

"Hehe, me too." Zhang Jin laughed awkwardly.

No matter how much he pays attention, it is still impossible to keep the traces intact. As long as he observes carefully, he will be able to know the difference. For Lou Xiao, he really regards him as his good friend. Of course he doesn't want to hide and lie to Lou Xiao, but he can't directly tell him that he is a modern person. Fortunately, Lou Xiao didn't embarrass him.

"Tomato is such a good business opportunity, you gave up so easily, why don't you cooperate with me again?"

Zhang Jin shook his head, "The money is endless, and we already have pork jerky and newspapers. Plus fruit wine, I can't be busy at all. These are enough."

"Fruit wine?" Lou Xiao recalled for a while, "It's the thing you told me last time? Can it really be brewed?"

"A few days ago, we just brewed a batch. If there is no accident, it should be ready to drink in a few months. Yuan Hong is here today mainly to find a suitable store. When that time comes, it will be dedicated to selling fruit wine."

Zhang Jin briefly explained this to Lou Xiao.

"When the shop opens, I'll show you a show!"

Yuan Hong followed Yazi to look at several places. He was quite satisfied with two shops, but he hasn't made up his mind on whether to buy them yet.

I told Yazi to let him continue to help and pay attention, and I would reply to him in two days, and then returned to Li's house.

"How is it?" Zhang Jin asked.