Chapter 56: Winter

The next day, Yuan Hong woke up before dawn.

At this time, Zhang Jin was still sleeping, Yuan Hong gently placed a kiss on the corner of his lips, looked at Ozawa in the cradle, then walked out of the room slowly and closed the door softly.

When he came to the courtyard, Yuan Hong punched as usual. It was his habit, no matter how busy he was, it never stopped.

Halfway through the practice, Yuan Bo also got up. He rubbed his eyes sleepily for a while, said hello to Yuan Hong, and began to prepare for work.

The wine in the store was sold out yesterday, so he had to pack all the wine as soon as possible and send it over quickly. After a while, except for Zhang Jin and the two children, everyone else got up. Yuan Zheng and Yuan Jing helped pack the wine and put it on the carriage, Yuan Zhe and Yuan Hua didn't idle, and prepared breakfast together.

After so many days of getting along, Yuan Zhe and Yuan Hua have a certain understanding of each other and get along well. Yuanzhe is very satisfied with Yuanhua. He is diligent and does not talk much. Although he looks a little dull, he is simple and sincere, so he is very happy to work with him.

Yuan Hong finished his kung fu practice and worked together. Although these things do not require him to do it himself, it is not his character at all to act as a master. He has suffered countless hardships since childhood, and he will try his best to solve things within his ability.

Yuan Zheng and the others all know the character of their master, and they will not rush to take over the work, but become more diligent and try their best to do the best work in their hands.

For breakfast, there are steamed buns and porridge, as well as scallion pancakes, pumpkin sauce, dried radish, braised beef and other side dishes.

"Madam is still sleeping, the food is hot first, and then bring it to him when he wakes up." Yuan Hong said.

"Yes, part of the breakfast has been reserved for heating in the kitchen." Yuan Zhe replied.

"That's good, let's eat first."

A few upright and prime-aged men were like wolves and tigers. The original family didn't have so many rules. Everyone didn't have to worry about eating. It didn't take much time, and a table of breakfast was almost solved.

After the stomach was full, Yuan Hong took Yuan Bo and the others to the town with the carriage. Yuan Zhe Yuanzheng and Yuan Hua stayed. When Zhang Jin woke up, it was already very bright outside. After the first day of the event period, the number of people was not as exaggerated as before. After all the wines are arranged, the three people are more than enough to deal with the customers in the store, and they can even sneak around. In the days that followed, the store gradually got on track. Yuan Hong and Zhang Jin discussed and decided to let Yuan Bo come to be the shopkeeper in the store. Although Yuan Bo is not old enough, judging from his performance with Yuan Hong for so many days, Yuan Hong thinks that he can bear this burden. From the current situation, it is not difficult to run this shop. If there is a problem, Yuan Hong will be there. The two of them called Yuan Bo to him and explained their plans to him one by one. Yuan Bo thought about it again and again, not because he thought there was a problem with his age, but because he was afraid that he didn't do a good job and would embarrass the old man and his wife. "You don't have to be afraid, just let it go. This is just a shop. In the future, 'Distant Fruit Wine' will expand its scale, and there will definitely be more than one or two shops. Experience must be accumulated, and we believe you can do it well." Zhang Jin said. Yuan Bo was very moved. He Dehe was able to gain such trust from the master and wife. Yuan Bo nodded solemnly, "I will do my best to run the shop well!" Yuan Hong nodded with satisfaction, he was very relieved of Yuan Bo's ability and character. It is impossible for him to take care of all the affairs. With the expansion of the business, it is necessary to have one or two confidants of his own. From the beginning, he has cultivated Yuan Bo as his right and left hand. The number of staff in the store had to be increased. Yuan Zheng was in charge of the family's fields, and the orchard was handed over to Yuan Jing, so it was impossible for them to help out in the store, let alone Yuan Zhe and Yuan Hua. After much consideration, the store recruited two more workers. In the future, this fruit hotel will be guarded by Yuan Bo. Winter has arrived in the blink of an eye.