Chapter 57: Hot Pot

Afterwards, everyone went back to their rooms to rest.

    Yuan Hong sat on the bed with his arms around Zhang Jin, opened the window, and looked at the snowy scenery outside, afraid that the wind would blow in and make Zhang Jin cold, Yuan Hong covered him very tightly.

    After eating and drinking, Ozawa was sleeping soundly in his little bed.

    "I don't know why, people are a bit lazy this winter, and they don't want to move around anymore." Zhang Jin leaned against the man's broad chest, and he didn't say a word, that is, people have become able to eat. In the past, he did not He pays so much attention to appetite, but his appetite has increased a lot this winter, and coupled with his reluctance to exercise, he feels like he has gained a lot of weight when he feels his waist.

    "What's wrong?" He has seen Zhang Jin's condition in recent days, but he is happy to see it happen, and wants Zhang Jin to gain more weight and rest more. But after hearing Zhang Jin say this, he was worried that there was something wrong with his body.

    "That's it, don't be too nervous. You and Yuan Zhe are so serious about me. If I want to get sick, I have to have a chance." Zhang Jin made a joke.

    Yuan Hong lowered his head and took a bite on his neck, "For nonsense, you should be punished." He

    reached out to close the window, Yuan Hong threw Zhang Jin down, nibbled at the white and tender beauty in front of him, and enjoyed his after-dinner snack .

    I was very full at noon, and it was almost digested two hours later.

    For the New Year's Eve, Zhang Jin was going to make a hot pot. For this, he had prepared it a long time ago and made it specially. When it comes to the Chinese New Year, there is no need to eat hot pot, especially in winter, it is simple and delicious.

    Yuan Zheng took out Zhang Jin's specially customized stove and iron pot from the warehouse. He had never seen such a special kitchen utensil. Can this pot be fried?

    Zhang Jin couldn't hear Yuan Zheng's thoughts and couldn't answer his doubts, but even if he asked, Zhang Jin didn't plan to explain, because they would know later.

    Yuanhua took the pot to clean, Zhang Jin kept Xia Yuanzhe and Yuan Hong to help in the kitchen.

    "Like beef and mutton, it's better if it can be rolled up like this." Zhang Jin demonstrated to Yuan Hong, and then handed over all the processing of the meat to him.

    Yuanzhe is mainly responsible for vegetables. Like the cabbage and radish in the vegetable garden, I picked a lot. In order to enrich the ingredients, Zhang Jin also made fish balls, meat balls and other kinds of meatballs.

    After Yuanhua washed the pot, he went into the kitchen to process the ingredients together.

    Zhang Jin began to adjust the hot pot ingredients. What he intends to make is Mandarin Duck Hot Pot, regardless of whether it can be spicy or not. The big bone soup has been boiled for several hours, and the fragrance is strong at this time, which is just right for the soup base. On the other hand, Zhang Jin is going to make a spicy base, which will be very enjoyable to eat.

    "I haven't seen anyone who handles the ingredients in this way. They are all raw and don't need to be fried. Madam, what is the way to eat this hot pot?" Yuan Zhe asked curiously.

    "You'll know right away."

    With a screeching sound, the white smoke in the pot rolled, and a strong spicy and pungent smell overflowed the entire kitchen.