Chapter 59: Busy Spring

Knowing that Lou Xiao also wanted to make a pair of mahjong, Zhang Jin told him about the making of mahjong. Zhang Jin didn't know how to make mahjong in detail, but one thing, of course, he couldn't just use wooden blocks because of his conditions.

    As far as I know, some Mahjong seems to be made of bamboo and bones. Zhang Jin told Lou Xiao what he knew. In order to make mahjong more like later generations, he also carefully drew the pattern and asked Lou Xiao to take it back for engraving.

    Anyway, I hope that the mahjong made by Lou Xiao will not be as simple as it is now.

    Half a month later, Zhang Jin received a gift that Lou Xiao asked someone to bring over - a pair of mahjong. In terms of craftsmanship and materials, it is far from comparable to this wooden mahjong at home. Lou Xiao asked people to use cow bones to make it.

    After Mahjong was made, Lou Xiao couldn't wait to carry out his popularization work. At first, he was a servant in the family, and later he was a friend in business.

    Mahjong became popular in Chang'an Town, and finally became popular in the entire Xia Kingdom. Even other countries cannot escape its charm. As long as there is a casino, there is no shortage of Mahjong.

    The matter of mahjong is just the beginning. Zhang Jin doesn't take this seriously because he knows that mahjong will be popularized. This is something anyone in the future will know.

    Farewell to winter, the people of the original family are getting busier and busier.

    It's time to plant fruit trees on the open space at the top and bottom of the hill that I bought last year. For the fruit seedlings, Yuan Hong and Yuan Jing went to other counties. Yuanjing used to specialize in this line of work. He knew very well where there were good seedlings, and he could also take care of the seedlings on the road, so there were only two people who went there, Yuanhong and Yuanjing.

    Yuan Bo returned home several times on the way, and after reporting on the shop, he hurried back to town. Zhang Jin actually wanted to ask how he and that Wang Qing were developing, but then he held back, knowing that it's best not to interfere in other people's emotional affairs. Just tell him to take good care of his body.     For now, they don't have many varieties of fruit wines. However, limited to various conditions, this can only be the case for the time being. However, Zhang Jin is not in a hurry, and plans to gradually increase the types depending on the situation.

    The seedlings brought back by Yuanhong and Yuanjing are mainly apples and pears. On the same day, all the seedlings were planted together.

    Yuanjing is very good at taking care of fruit trees, but the area they plant is not small, it is really not easy to rely on Yuanjing alone. Later, when Yuanhua is free, he will accompany Yuanjing to take care of these seedlings, which is better.

    As long as these saplings can survive and bear fruit, then the raw materials for their wines will not have to worry about.

    Except for Zhang Jin and two children, no one else in the family is allowed to be free. The spring ploughing season has come, Yuan Zheng and their busy feet do not touch the ground.

    The original family later bought fields, and now they have more than 30 mu. In addition to the same plan as last year to raise rice and fish, I also need to plant some food such as beans and wheat.

    When it comes to rice farming, I have to talk about what happened two days ago.

    Two days ago, the village chief went up the mountain. Yuan Hong didn't have to guess what the purpose of the village chief was. However, he didn't point it out, he just entertained him as he should, and waited for the village chief to explain his intentions.

    "Yuanhong, now that the Yuan family has made a comeback, I am really happy! After more than ten years of ups and downs, the Yuan family is finally back!" "Mother and father..." The     village chief paused and glanced at Yuan Hong, who had no reaction, "Anyway, this is the pride of our original village. I came here today to ask for something, and I won't go around in circles. "     Uncle has something to do, but it's okay to say it."     "Although the people in Yuanjia Village have not given you much help, they have never done you any substantial harm. Please consider helping fellow villagers for many years in the same village. A handful."     "Uncle, what do you say?"     "Oh, my old face is going to die!" The village chief looked a little embarrassed, "You made a bold attempt last year, everyone has seen the benefits of raising fish in rice fields, so... ・・・ Therefore, folks, I would like to ask you to teach them this technique.  "

    "I know it's too hard to be strong, but it's not easy for the villagers to rely on God to eat, and it's a great help for them to have another way."

    From the day when the rice field fish farming was successful, Yuan Hong never thought about this. Door Tech alone in his pocket. It's just that I don't want to hand it over so easily. After all, there were still many people watching the joke at that time.

    "Of course I'd be happy if I can help the villagers." Yuan Hong showed a bit of embarrassment, "But you know, uncle, at this time of spring ploughing, every household is very busy. We have just planted a large number of fruit seedlings, and the town I have to take care of the shop here. The remaining 30 mu of farmland must be cleaned up as soon as possible, and the grain will be planted. I'm afraid I won't be able to spare it."

    "Please be sure to help me. Just give me some thin noodles, Help our Yuanjia Village!"

    Yuan Hong sighed in his heart, seeing the village chief with a pleading face, and didn't want to do too much. The village chief has always taken good care of him.

    "Okay. But it's impossible to teach everyone at once. After all, time and energy are limited. Let five people learn from Yuan Zheng tomorrow."

    "People in Yuanjia Village will never forget your goodness! In return, Your 30 acres of land will be handed over to the villagers, and they will definitely take care of it for you!"

    Yuan Hong explained the matter to Yuan Zheng after sending off the grateful village chief. The next day, the five people waited early outside the courtyard, waiting for Yuan Zheng to hand over the technique of raising fish in rice fields to them.