Chapter 60: Crisis

Yuan Zheng learned the technique of raising fish in rice fields from Yuan Hong. Although he looks like a sturdy man, he has a delicate side. He has never neglected his work and has always done a good job. . Today, Yuan Zheng knows more than Yuan Hong about the technology of fish farming in paddy fields.

    After receiving this order, Yuan Zheng took five villagers to the fields. It was just at this time that the fields had just been cleaned, and the grains had not been planted, so I could teach them from scratch. However, Yuan Hong also brought the ugly words to the fore. He will let Yuan Zheng try his best to teach the villagers what he has mastered, but there is no guarantee that everyone can learn it.

    Even though he said that, Yuan Hong would not stop Yuan Zheng from giving guidance to the villagers when they had doubts.

    The villagers were very happy when they learned that Yuan Hong was willing to hand over this technology to them. In this way, not only can they harvest rice, but they can also have an additional income, which is great! In particular, some villagers with very difficult family conditions are very grateful to Yuan Hong for his actions. Although this method can be learned by the whole village, but for them, it is at least a little better than the previous days.

    What followed was that the entire Yuanjia Village was in full swing to learn the techniques of rice field fish farming. The villagers did not forget their promise. They contracted the 30 fields of Yuan Hong and Zhang Jin's family, and it was properly cleaned up. Except for Yuan Zheng's efforts, no one else could intervene.     With Yuan Hong's family's field as a demonstration, others followed the steps to tidy the fields, buy fry, and sow seeds. Throughout the spring ploughing period, the bustling and diligent people in the fields became a unique landscape of Yuanjia Village. As an instructor, Yuan Zheng is too busy to touch the ground. He is a real person. If he promises to teach the villagers well, he will definitely implement it seriously.     After everything was over, Yuan Zheng not only darkened, but also lost a few pounds. Seeing Yuan Zheng's hard work, Zhang Jin asked Yuan Zhe to make more delicious food to nourish Yuan Zheng's body.

    The relationship between Yuan Zheng and Yuan Zhefufu is good and stable. The only shortcoming is that there is no news of pregnancy since the two got married. This is very common in the Xia Kingdom. Many husbands have no children in five or six years, or even become pregnant all their lives. It is rare for Zhang Jin to get pregnant within a year of marriage.

    However, Yuan Zhe and Yuan Zheng are too old and missed the best age for pregnancy, and it will be more difficult to have children in the future. And Yuanzhe's love for children can be seen by anyone.     Zhang Jin knows something about Yuan Zhe's thoughts, but he has no enlightening ideas. First, it is inappropriate to say such things from his standpoint. Second, this kind of thing is not something you just say, it is better than this. Give their husband more than two points of time to create a population.     Since winter, Zhang Jin feels that he has become a lot lazy. The appetite has also increased, and as the waistline increases a little bit, it is a lie to say that he doesn't care, and he even wants to secretly go on a diet. It was indeed quite difficult to carry out under Yuan Hong's eyes, but he still found the opportunity to experiment. But he didn't expect that he had no resistance to food, and he didn't need Yuan Hong to go out at all, so he couldn't control his own mouth. Therefore, Zhang Jin has been very distressed recently.     "Ah..." Zhang Jin sighed in frustration, touching his bulging abdomen. I can't understand why I gained so much weight all of a sudden. Three months after giving birth to Ozawa, his stomach returned to its previous flatness. The sudden increase in weight may have something to do with his appetite, but it is difficult for him to control his appetite, so he won't become a "beer belly" in the future, Zhang Jin thought.     Imagining himself with a big belly, Zhang Jin got goosebumps all over his body. Nope, still need to lose weight! Even if you can't reduce it, you must strengthen your exercise and never become a "beer belly"!     "What's the matter?" As soon as he entered the room, he saw Zhang Jin's worried look touching his stomach, Yuan Hong walked up to him and asked.     "No, I seem to have eaten too much." Zhang Jin put down the right hand that was stroking his abdomen. If Yuan Hong knew of his plan, he would probably be very angry. So he decided not to reveal a word.     Yuan Hong stared at Zhang Jin carefully, and stroked the latter's cheek with his left hand, "It's finally rounded here. You'll have to grow a little more flesh in the future, but it's still too thin."