Chapter 63: End

Afterwards, Yuan Zeqing was brought to the lobby by Yuan Zhe to meet Liu Xiucai, who nodded, probably because he was satisfied.

    In addition, Yuan Zexu was originally going to be sent to the school, but Zhang Jin considered it again and again and decided to let him stay at home for an extra year. The main reason is that Yuan Zexu is still young, not as prudent and self-contained as Yuan Zexuan. In addition, he has to follow Yuan Hong to practice martial arts, so it is much more convenient for Liu Xiucai to teach together.

    Therefore, Liu Xiucai's students added a Yuan Zexu.

    Liu Xiucai is a person with real talents and practical skills, and he knows everything about piano, chess, calligraphy and painting. Ever since I heard Zhang Jin play the flute once, I would ask Zhang Jin for advice from time to time. Many of the tunes played by Zhang Jin were unheard of, and they were pleasant to the ears, which surprised Liu Xiucai.

    Liu Xiu is good at chess, and when he has time, he will find one or two people to fight with him. In the past, Zhang Jin's chess skills were king and hegemony in the original family, but since Liu Xiucai came, he could only rank second. It takes ten games to win about two or three games. Zhang Jin was convinced by Liu Xiucai's chess skills.

    Time flew by like this, and as the days of teaching became longer, Liu Xiucai became more and more frightened. This Yuan Zeqing was a child prodigy rarely seen in ten years, and he was much better than ordinary people in every aspect. Yuan Zexu can be regarded as a smart and clever child, but with Yuan Zeqing Zhuyu in front, he appears to be mediocre.     With such a piece of raw jade, Liu Xiucai became more and more diligent and careful when teaching, and could not wait to teach it. And Yuan Zeqing did not live up to Liu Xiucai's intentions, and usually worked very hard. Even Yuan Zexu, who is more playful, has restrained a lot. Although he is still a little playful, he has never been sloppy in his homework.     In a blink of an eye, flowers bloom and fall, and a year flies by.     "Doctor, how is it?"     Zhang Jin asked the old man in front of him nervously.     "Madam, don't worry, the second young master is not in serious trouble, he is just a little frightened." The old man stroked his gray beard, "The second young master's body is a little weak, I'll prescribe a few medicines and take care of it. But don't be nervous, after years of conditioning, the second young master's body is not much different from ordinary people now."

    "Thank you, doctor!"

    Zhang Jin let go of his dangling heart, and then suppressed his inner excitement. God bless!

    Today, when Yuan Zeqing and his younger brother Yuan Zexu were playing by the river, they accidentally fell. Fortunately, Yuan Zheng discovered it in time, otherwise the consequences would be disastrous. However, at this time, it was just late autumn, and the river water was very cold. When Yuan Zeqing fished it up, his face was blue and purple, and Zhang Jin was so frightened that he lost his blood and was at a loss.

    In addition, Yuan Zeqing was weak after coming out of the womb of his mother and father, and this time he soaked in cold water again, maybe something went wrong. Afterwards, the entire Yuan family was in chaos.

    Fortunately, God bless the child without any mistakes!

    After rewarding the doctor heavily, Zhang Jin hugged Yuan Zeqing tightly into his arms. Over the years, Yuan Zeqing's frail body has worried Zhang Jin and Yuan Hong, and they have to worry about colds and colds, which has almost become their heart disease. Now that Zhang Jin heard the doctor say that Qing'er's body has been recuperated to the point where it is not much different from that of ordinary people, her tears almost couldn't stop.