Chapter 11

Sun was still carrying (y/n) like a baby, going on and on about whatever he could think of, whether it be how he's never going to leave you alone again and that he was sorry for leaving you alone in the first place or just showering you with affection to how with you here it will be like a family. You, him and moon. Forever.

You where of course off-put by his use of words again. Finding it creepy how he would keep saying forever. Surely you'd get picked up and taken home by your mother. Either way he still didn't seem to notice that you where giving him the silent treatment. At least that's what you thought, he definitely noticed and was internally panicking and trying to think of anything, Anything, to make you talk to him again.

Sun's POV:

'What am I doing wrong!? Did I say something bad?! Am I not fun enough??' My mind was going a mile a minute. I just hope that my ray of sunshine isn't mad at me. 'Maybe they're tired from all that running? I guess tag can be really tiring..' right tag. We were playing tag. I know my sunshine would never run from me or moon. We keep them safe after all!

My mind was still running as I was walking back to the daycare, though I stopped close to the daycare as I heard talking. I peaked around the corner and saw two people at the door of the daycare, about to open it. I eyed them suspiciously from afar, trying to figure out what they where doing.

"Sun! You in here?" I heard on of them say. That must be Vanessa. But who's the other? There aren't usually two night guards and it's hard to see from far away. I felt a shift in my arms causing me to look down. As I looked down I saw (y/n) squirming in my arms. They kept kicking and nudging me trying to get out of my arms. As they where doing this I started to hear foot steps coming this way.

'now isn't a good time to play sunshine-' I thought as I saw the two people walking this way.

(Y/n)'s POV:

I was trying to get out of suns tight grip to get to the two people, I was kicking and wriggling to try loosen his grip. 'It has to be Lia! I need to go!' Sun seemed to get distracted by something and loosened his grip on me. I took this as my opportunity to jump out from his arms and run to Lia's. While running down the hall I heard the daytime daycare attendant frantically chasing after me.

"Sunshine?! Nows no time to play tag! Come back!" His voice was laced with sadness and worry, almost making me feel bad. But I remembered what he did and I couldn't just ignore it. He was practically begging me to turn around and go back but I knew I couldn't.

"Kid!" Vanessa exclaimed just happy i seemed to be unharmed after what she had witnessed before.

"(Y/n)! I'm so glad you're ok! I was so worried!" Lia said as I ran into her to give her a hug, practically the same I had done before I went down the slid into the wretched daycare. Sun kept running towards us all but froze as Vanessa took out a taser gun and pointed it at him.

"Don't move any closer sun. Was that you who did that to Chica? In the kitchen?" Sun slowly nodded while looking at me still hugging Lia, trying to think of how he could get out of this. It was two against one and one of his opponents had a taser that could mess up his wiring and shut him down. He couldn't have that, he needed to keep you safe.

"(Y/n), sunshine.. come back to me. We need to go." Sun said with hatred burning in his eyes as he stared at the taser pointed towards him. I was trembling in fear of what could happen, I saw the animatronic lash out at someone before. He wouldn't do it to these two right?

"(Y/n) is not going with you. It's not safe while you're acting like this." Lia spat out venomously while moving me to stand behind her, while I peaked out from behind her legs to see what was going to happen. I was scared sure, but I needed to make sure that he wasn't doing anything.

Something in sun seemed to change as he heard those words.

"Not.. safe..?" He said under his breath so quietly that it was hard to hear him. "My sunshine is ONLY safe with me." His eyes started glowing red, similar to moons, as his whole demeanour changed to something unrecognisable to the sun robot. Something much more dangerous.

Words: 820
————

I'm going to end this chapter short so I can do multiple endings <3

I'll do the one voted most for first

Thank you guys for your support <33

Staying won by far haha