☾︎☀︎︎ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 13

━━━━━━━𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍            

━━━━━━━𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍            

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛༶•┈┈⛧┈♛༶•┈┈⛧┈♛

Taehyung reached the hospital. He rushed to the receptionist. He was sweating as hell.

"E- exc- excuse me... Is ther- there any one named Kim y/n and Kim chaerin? " He somehow managed to ask. The receptionist looked at her monitor and nodded her head.

"Yes sir. You can meet doctor Hwang. He'll be in second floor" As soon as she completed, he rushed towards the stairs. His steps were fast and his legs were shaking. He was so scared that he might end up losing the most valuable person in his life.

He reached second floor and asked about doctor Hwang.

"You are? " The nurse questioned him.

"I'm Kim Taehyung. Can I know where is doctor Hwang. My wife y/n and my daughter Chaerin are admitted here. Please tell me as soon as possible" He voice was trembling.

"Are you the Guardian for Patient y/n and Chaerin? " A voice interrupted.
He turned to see a young doctor around early 30s.

"Yes I am. Are you doctor Hwang? "

Doctor Hwang nodded his head.

"Doctor what happened to them? Are they alright? "

"Kim Chaerin is perfectly alright. She just got some bruises here and there. Due to God's grace she's alive..... " The doctor paused. A few part of Taehyung was relieved but the other was still shivering.

"Kim y/n is apparently in a bad condition. Her skull is broken and her spinal cord was damaged. It would be difficult for her to survive"

Taehyung couldn't believe what the doctor told him.

"Ca- can i see her? " He asked him. The doctor nodded his head.

Taehyung immediately went inside the ward to see his wife laying there with the hospital garments. Her skin was pale. Her head was covered with the bandage. His throat became soar to see his wife in this condition.

"Ba- baby? " Her voice sounded so weak. He immediately went towards her and hugged her softly.

"Chaerin? " She asked in her weak voice. Taehyung nodded his head and hugged her tightly. He was afraid of losing her.

"I'm sorry baby! I'm sorry" He rambled on as he sobbed on her shoulder.

"I- I'm scared Taehyung" That sentence made his heart ache so much.

"Don't worry y/n. You'll be alright. Just like you wished, we three alone will lead a happy family" He tried to sound confident but he couldn't.

"Take care of yourself and rinna" She breathed so hard. Taehyung shook his head. He thought this was a bad dream.

"I- I love y- you...
tae.......... " The machine beeped. It showed a straight line. He felt numb. He shook her shoulders but no use.

"Y/n!! " He yelled.

"Baby please don't leave me! Please wake up! Don't-" He choked on his tears. He slapped his cheeks hoping that he would wake up from this bad nightmare, but it's reality.

"Baby- " His words got cut off by Jungkook. He rushed to his hyung and hugged him.

"Kookie.... Tell.... He.. Her to wake.. Up" He sobbed on his shoulder.

"Hyung....... " He patted Taehyung's shoulder.

"She's gone... " Jungkook said the last part.

"No jungkook she's not dead- she's alive only. She playing games with me..... " Taehyung eyes were red in colour.

"It's my fault.... It's all my fault! " He yelled.

"Hyung we're in hospital" Jungkook tried his best to console his hyung. Taehyung looked at wife's lifeless body laying on the bed.

"It's my fault.... " His voice cracked.

"Just promise me that you'll not leave me"  He got reminded by his wife's words. Her voice was ringing in his ears. His tears were flowing down his cheeks.

"I'm sorry baby.... I'm really sorry.... "

・‥…━━━━━━━☆  ☆━━━━━━━…‥・

An update.

Bye!
Stay safe
J❀