☾︎☀︎︎ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 14

━━━━━━━𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐃          

━━━━━━━𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐃          

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛༶•┈┈⛧┈♛༶•┈┈⛧┈♛

It was her funeral. Taehyung, Jungkook, y/n's sister and her husband were standing beside her grave. Taehyung's eyes were dark. He missed a whole part of his life. His love. His life.

Y/n's sister silently sobbed and looked at Taehyung with stone faced expression. She went towards him and hugged him, as a sister.

"Don't blame it on yourself Taehyung. She'll always be with us only. Just above us, with the shining stars" His eyes teared up remembering y/n's words.

"I look up at the stars. Eonni said that the people we miss will always be with us. Just above us, in the form of stars"

The climate was matching with his mood. So dark and unpleasant but it had a small amount of sunlight. In his life it was his daughter Chaerin. His only hope. He looked at his one year old daughter, she was carried by Jungkook. He went towards him and carried her in his arms.

"I'm going home" Taehyung bluntly said.

"Hyung what about the compa-" His words got cut off.

"Don't fucking say that stupid name" He growled in anger.

"I'm resigning from my CEO position. I don't want that fucking position. Just because of a meeting, i- I lost my w- wife and I'm not ready to lose my daughter also! " Taehyung completed his short speech.

He went towards his car and placed Chaerin in from seat. Chaerin was dozing off. He noticed it.

"Sleep tight baby. Appa will tuck you in bed" He said in smooth voice.

All he wanted was to be a good father.

"Take care of Chaerin.. "

He decided to keep up this promise atleast. He drew away to his wife's house. Her apartment. He had two boxes in his hand. One was is in purple colour and the other was a normal box. He went inside her house with the spare key. He bought this house as a gift for her, but since she was not there....

He'd put the normal box in a room and looked at the mirror. He couldn't stand at his own reflection. He took a small box and threw it at the mirror. He literally destroyed that place. He kept the purple box in a room and exited. He gave the keys to Park Sunwoo.

He exited from the complex and went inside his car to see his daughter crying.

"I'm sorry baby..... Appa will not make you cry hereafter" He started the car drove to his house.

"I'll make your eomma proud of you baby" He whispered and tears fell down his cheeks.

"Baby, in future I wanted to make my cafe bigger. But I don't know how many years are gonna take for that"

He decided to fulfill her wish. He took over the cafe, and made sure it went successful.

After a month

He stepped inside the cafe, this was the place where they both met for the first time. That meeting was hilarious. He chuckled humorless. His eyes teared up even thinking about it. He wiped those tears.

I'll fulfill your wish darling.

・‥…━━━━━━━☆  ☆━━━━━━━…‥・

An update (≧∇≦)/

Treasured memories is going to come to an end🥺...

It's my first book and I'm little bit sad that it's going to end... Next chapter will be the final one.. Stay tuned!