66 | Idiot

Taehyung pulled over at the hospital's car park.
I glanced over at the car's infotainment screen and read 7:28 am before hopping out of the car through the open door.

The sunrise illuminated the blue with copper hues washing away the fatigue that engulfed us all.
'Hey Yowon.' Taehyung yelled, waving out to the black-haired lady that approached us.

'Hey, you alright?' She beamed, shading her face from the sun.
'Yeah, just need these two to be treated.' Taehyung replied, pointing towards me and Seokjin.
Yowon nodded and directed all of us through the back doors of the hospital, up a flight of stairs and into one of the many treatment clinics.

We sat down on our individual hospital beds as the doctors got prepared.

'Thankfully, the bullet didn't pierce in too deep so it hasn't affected much of your leg. We'll just get the wound dressed again and you can stay a day longer while we supply you with some fluids to make up for the blood loss.' Yowon explained, examining the gunshot wound on my thigh.

'Anything else?' I asked.

'Well to avoid swelling which seems to have already taken place, just use a cold ice pack and then take some antibiotics.' She described, rolling over to the desktop and typing away on the computer.

I heaved a sigh of relief knowing that the gunshot wasn't too severe. I got really lucky with that.

'What about the knife cut on my face?' I questioned, gently stroking the cut on my face.

Yowon turned to face me before looking closely at the cut. 'Some stitches should do the trick.'

—————

'That should do it.' Yowon smiled, patting the sides of my arms lightly before packing up the medical kit. I heaved a sigh of relief and pursued my lips; my cheeks extremely numb from the anesthetic they injected me with.

I glanced over at Seokjin before going over to sit next to him.

'Everything good?' I asked, peering at his finger then at his bandaged ear. Seokjin nodded slowly in response before cupping his face.

'Never thought I'd ever be the one to be treated at a hospital. Never in my life.' He chuckled lowly, brushing his tousled hair back. I flinched slightly upon hearing his words, feeling really guilty. After all, I was the main purpose he had even ended up here in the first place.

'I'm sorry Seokjin... you got dragged into this shit for me.' I mumbled quietly, falling back onto the leather bed. Seokjin looked down at me and smiled from ear to ear.

'Don't be. We're both apart of Bangtan and it's what we should do.' He whispered, rubbing his nape and circling his shoulders in attempt to relax the muscles and joints.

I was about to speak up when Taehyung came bursting through the doors. I raised my eyebrows in curiosity in what he had to say. 'Hee-Ra, he's out on the rooftop.' He said, motioning upwards with his head. Briskly, I sat up straight, 'What's his condition like?!' I questioned with a tone of sudden urgency.

'Why don't you go find out yourself? He's waiting for you.' Taehyung laughed, crossing his arms across his chest and leaning against the door.

'O-oh yeah, makes sense... I guess I'll see you later Seokjin!' I shouted, swiping my jacket from the coat rack, slipping it on and rushing up to the rooftop.

A smile crept on my face as I prepared myself to face him. I breathed in and out before stepping out of the huge glass doors that led into to the expansive and colorful rooftop.

I noticed a person standing at the far end, with his arms propped on the railing. One wrapped with bandages and an IV drip stand by his side. The light breeze ruthlessly ravaged through his silver hair and his silky shirt fluttered along with nature's rhythm. His porcelain skin glowed so beautifully in the early sun's presence.

He twisted around at the noise of my footsteps as I took small paced steps in his direction.

'Hello... Princess.' The corner of Jimin's lips quirked upward as he spoke. I swallowed hard, looked away at the expansive sky momentarily and then ran towards him no longer holding back the flooding emotions.

'Woah there-' He managed to make out before I cut him off with a hug. I wrapped my arms tightly around his chest and embraced him tightly..

'You idiot.. how could you let this happen to you?!' I cried, resting my head against his chest and simultaneously staining his shirt with my tears.

'This idiot wish he could answer your question too.' Jimin mumbled, patting my head lightly with his free hand.

He pushed me back gently by the shoulders and inclined forwards so were eye to eye. I gazed into his alluring dark grey orbs, trying to read his emotions.

Jimin hung his head low before looking back at me, his eyes were watering. 'I missed you so much. I missed all of Bangtan so fucking much.' He let out. A tear drop danced its way down his cheeks.

I hugged him again, allowing the silence to answer for me.

Eventually, we pulled out of the hug and he looked at me with anxious eyes. 'Taehyung filled me in... you got shot in the leg and your face...' He muttered under his breath, reaching out for the stitched up knife blow located just below my eye that stretched down until it was aligned my lips.

Jimin looked at me, eyes sparkling with sympathy as his thumb caressed the cut.
'It's not permanent, is it?' He asked, tilting his head and scrunching his nose.

I shook my head, 'Unfortunately it's gonna leave a scar and Yowon's not sure exactly how long it'll stay... maybe a year or even more.' I explained.

Jimin sighed before a sly smirk played on his lips. He nudged me by the elbow.
'At least you look damn attractive with it unlike others.' He teased.

I shot him a glare. 'Shut it Jimin.'

'No lies, just a truth... besides I'm tryna make you feel better about the scar.' He scoffed and I jokingly rolled my eyes at him.

We observed the busy streets of Seoul from the rooftop. It was bustling with life per usual—countless amount of vehicles and people blossoming the dull streets.

After some time, I noticed Seokjin through my peripheral vision. He was sat at the balcony of one of the few deluxe rooms, sipping away at a cocktail.

He must've felt the sudden sensation of being watched as he looked up to the rooftop to see me and Jimin.

'Hey Seokjin!' I waved happily and he waved back. He noticed Jimin by my side and smiled.

'How are you Jimin?' He asked, yelling loud enough so we could hear. Jimin grinned and raised a thumb.

'All good! What about you Seokjin?' Jimin replied, leaning forward over the fence. I tugged his shirt and he stepped back obediently.

Seokjin was about to reply to Jimin's question when his phone started ringing. He dug into his pocket and pulled out his phone.

'Duty calls, but yeah I'm doing alright!' Seokjin shouted.

My eyes expanded, 'Duty calls already?' I questioned with confusion. He hasn't even recovered yet..

Seokjin chuckled, 'It's just Joon, don't worry about me Hee-Ra.'

I hummed in comprehension while we both watched Seokjin stroll back into the deluxe room.

'So what did you exactly have to say to me that you just had to relay the message through Yoongi and Jungkook?' I quirked a brow, poking at his chest.

'You really want to know, huh?'