Chapter 12

that night, my dream was different.  Not bad, more less unusual.  It was like the dream I had a couple nights ago, except I wasn't bothered by Andres' friendzoning me.  I went through everyone like I did the other night, them standing in the same fields and meadows as before. 

☀︎︎☾☀︎︎☾☀︎︎☾☀︎︎☾☀︎︎☾☀︎︎☾☀︎︎☾☀︎︎☾☀︎︎☾☀︎︎☾☀︎︎☾☀︎︎

All of the Madrigals gave me a warm embrace, but the weight shifted. It got lighter.   I look up at Luisa, furrowing my eyebrows in confusion.  In turn, she grins and gestures to my side.  When I turn, I see Camilo in a field of yellow tulips.  The group of girls are next to him, but he isn't flirting with them.  Instead, they're trying to get his attention while he picks some of the flowers, making a bouquet. 

I begin walking towards him, feeling that happy feeling from the library.  God... what was it?
I keep walking, listening to the chatter of the girls attempting to get his attention.

"You look amazing."

"Your hair is beautiful!"

"You're so handsome."

But he pays them no mind, picking the flowers continuously.  Suddenly, he looks up. locking eyes with me. A smile adorns my face as he gets up, flowers in hand. He approaches me, beginning to beam with happiness.  The once yellow tulips in the bouquet become red with passion.

As he gets closer, I notice that Val emerges out of the crowd of girls.  I look at her and wave, giving a smile to accompany it. But instead of smiling back, she just scowled and walked towards Camilo.  She grabs his shoulder, causing him to turn to her.  She smiled, silently asking if the flowers were for her.  He looks at her with a sorrowful look, but takes out a flower from the bouquet.  He hands her a red tulip.  My heart aches, even though I should be happy.

That is, until the once red tulip turns back into its vivid shade of yellow. She gapes at the flower while he turns back to me. He walk towards me again, finally getting to me. His steps had left a trail of once yellow flowers red. He hands me the bouquet, causing me to blush.  Why am I even blushing...?   i take it with a smile, but quickly remember Valentina. i look past camilo at her, only to see her with tears streaming down her face as she looks right back at me.

Suddenly, the sky turns dark, and almost all color leaves the world, wilting all of the plants in the area. The only remaining color lasting in the flowers in my hand and the tears on our faces. when had i started crying?

"you ruined it all..." Camilo says, making me look him. he expression was that of knives and daggers, even though there was a single tear running down his cheek. he walks over to valentina, reassuring her it'll be alright. the color from my flowers drains as it returns to the world, causing my flowers to wilt. However, the rest of the flowers surrounding us had gained energy again.

i felt... guilty. Had i almost ruined their relationship?

instead of being bitter and jealous, i decided to sit back and watch. what does being jealous help? besides, they're happy! i don't want to ruin that for them. they don't deserve that...

☀︎︎☾☀︎︎☾☀︎︎☾☀︎︎☾☀︎︎☾☀︎︎☾☀︎︎☾☀︎︎☾☀︎︎☾☀︎︎☾☀︎︎☾☀︎︎
i woke up in another cold sweat. what is with these dreams? i think before morning shock hit me. what was i thinking about again? i think as i try desperately to remember my dream. until i did.

"shit."

HI I KNOW THIS IS REALLY SHORT I HAVE A LOT GOING ON RIGHT NOW BUT I SHOULD BE ABLE TO POST A COUPLE CHAPTERS NEXT WEEK. THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT, IT'S SO TRUELY APPRECIATED AND KEEPS ME GOING! IF YOU ENJOYED THIE, PLEASE LEAVE A VOTE TO HELP GET MY STORY OUT THERE OR DONT YOU DO YOU. I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH MY LITTLE WORKS OF ART

UNTIL NEXT TIME

hush <3