Chapter 16: Happy birthday Camilo!

-NOT MY VIDEO, CREDIT TO THE MAKERS!-

(I wake up, do my school, take a nap, do more school, check my story and... I JUMPED TO 3RD PLACE, WHAT IN THE WORLD, THANK YOU GUYS! <3 That heart is for all of you, like, I don't even know what to say. I could say thank you 10000 times but I bet you all are just here for the Camilo story, so here it is!)

Y/N'S PERSPECTIVE:

"Sit you two! I've prepared pancakes for the occasion!" Julieta said. We sat beside each other while the family gave me a questioning gaze. Oh, right, I looked like a man. Camilo seemed to realize the confusion in the room too.

"I wanted Y/n to be able to enjoy the party, so I gave her a disguise," He said, digging into his pancakes.

"I didn't see any problems with today's party," Bruno said, coming into the room with a rat on his shoulder.

"Bruno, what did I say about animals in the kitchen?" Julieta scolded.

"It's my emotional support animal!" He said, holding the little guy in his hands. Julieta sighed and rolled her eyes.

"Fine, but don't let it wander," She warned with a spoon covered in pancake batter.

"So what's your cover name?" Felix asked.

"Umm, Jackson Hearmeno," I said. Bruno straightened up and put on his hood.

"I am Hernando and I am scared of nothing!" He said. Mirabel laughed and Bruno shyly laughed too. (For all you Hernando fans ;)

"Sorry, habit," He said, feeding his rat.

"Sounds believable, say it with a strong accent and try to speak a lot of Spanish instead of English," Felix commented. Now I knew who Camilo got his acting skills from.

"Si," I said, continuing to eat my breakfast.

"The guests are coming, places everyone!" Abuela said, coming into the kitchen. Everyone rushed, grabbing their plates and bringing them to the sink and then leaving to greet people.

"Here we go again," Camilo said.

"Me tienes esta vez," I said in my old man voice.

{Me tienes esta vez-You have me this time}

"Gracias," He said, taking my hand and pulling me to greet the guests.

{Gracias-Thanks}

"Feliz cumpleaños!" A bunch of people said when he walked out. Camilo smiled widely and started to put on a show, changing into people to greet them.

{Feliz cumpleaños-Happy birthday}

(Time skip brought to you by food, cuz food is good.)

I was sitting at the top of the stairs, watching people talk to Camilo and give him gifts to pile up on a table. He thanked everyone with warm and welcoming smiles. Kids gave him handmade crafts and he gave special attention to them, hugging them, ruffling their hair, or high fives. Everyone looked like they were having a great time.

"Great party, huh?" A man in his twenties said. I nodded my head.

"Fiesta muy grande," I agreed in my old man voice, patting my stomach.

{Fiesta muy grande-Very big party}

"Ah, Eres fluido en español?" He asked.

{Eres fluido en español-You're fluent in Spanish}