𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙞𝙭𝙩𝙮-𝙉𝙞𝙣𝙚

"What do we do? Do we ground her?" Gina asked, because her and Zane were still process what happened

"What do we do? Do we ground her?" Gina asked, because her and Zane were still process what happened. "Her poor hands, the All Valley, she's been sobbing all night long."

"I know. I'm not saying she should have done that but from what she said, those little assholes deserved it." Zane commented with a knowing look. "Kreese had it coming too."

"I know but we can't just encourage this behavior either." Gina pointed out with a nod. "I think I should maybe talk to her? I don't know."

"I mean, I don't want her going off and doing something like this again. She's lucky the police didn't come after her." Zane pointed out as Gina nodded, the two leaned across the island as they spoke to each other. "Maybe keep her home on the weekends for a few weeks?"

"She doesn't really go anywhere on the weekends." Gina pointed out as they thought about it. "We could take her phone?"

"She's not gonna be using her phone much anyways though." he gave a knowing point, motioning toward his own hands. "And if something like this ever happens again I don't want her to have no way of contacting us."

Gina though about it. "We could say no Demetri and Eli?"

Zane gapped at her. "Do you want her to hate us?"

"Well, what do you suggest?" Gina tossed her hands up. "Not my fault she's a good kid and doesn't really do anything bad before now. She's never almost killed someone before."

"Okay, let's do this." Zane put his hands up. "Okay, let's tell her that after she heals in twelve weeks, she volunteers for community service and has to work the morning shift at Squeaky Lees. For now, we tell her she needs to come straight home from practice, no stopping for guac and wings, no nothing else. I don't know why Johnny is making her come to practice anyways, it's just gonna upset her."

"I think he wants to make her feel included still. Or he thinks she's gonna be okay for the All Valley." Gina shook her head, sighing. "Eight weeks is gonna be cutting it close. I just don't think there's a way she's gonna get to compete."

"I know." Zane agreed. "And I know she really wanted to, since she didn't get to last year."

"I just hate this for her." Gina nodded with a frown. Zane nodded his head, a sudden look flashing across his face. "I hate that look."

Zane met her eye with a small smile. "G, you just reminded me."

"Reminded you?" she rose her eyebrows, taking a sip of her drink. "Does it involve anything illegal?"

"Just a silver." he rose his index and thumb to show her. "You remember Randall? The man that lost his job but his youngest was really sick so I sold him the medicine she needed, because they couldn't go to the hospital? He paid in all twenties?"

"With the bald head?" Gina asked, making him nod with a bright grin. "Sure, yeah."

"His sister is on the board." Zane spoke with wide eyes. "The board that decided the rules for the All Valley."