Chapter 15: Memories and a walk

. . .

'So the battles gonna be on August 3rd, guess I can beat those maggots to a pulp then.'

It was dark in the room, only the moon as a source of light. As he stared up towards the ceiling, he tried to get rid of his anger but he couldnt. What he had heard at Tomans meeting made his blood boil, he didnt hate much but people like that was one thing he couldnt stand.

However, there was one good thing that came out of that meeting and that was running into his childhood friends; Nahoya and Souya, the twins or thing 1 and thing 2 as he liked to call them.

. . .

'What's that?'

He kept walking towards the sound, he had always been a curious child something he had hated himself for. No matter what he found he somehow always ended up getting into a mess because of it.

Around the corner was a group of 6 boys probably around the age of 5.
4 of them were shouting and causing a ruckus, the other two were on top of a climbing frame and were the victims of said shouting.

The boy could make out some of the shouting. Most of it was the four yelling at the two to get down as it was apparently their turn.

When the h/c haired boy got closer he could see each faces.

'Twins...' he noticed.

He hadn't realised but he had been standing close by the group eyeing each of them, examining them, a habit he had developed.

"Hey! What you staring at!?"

"Yeah! Who do you think you are!?"

'Seriously...' 

E/c eyes stared forward at the boy who was at the front, his face holding a bored expression.

"H-hey! Stop doing that!"

But the boy did not, instead he narrowed his gaze.

'W-what the hell is he doing!?  Why is he looking at me like that!?'

'Creepy...' the other three stepped back a bit.

"H-hey say something..!"

"Man, you guys are no fun..."

"Eek!" The four turned and ran as fast as they could in fear of getting hurt, some tripping over nothing on the way.

"Eh?" 

He paused for a bit before continuing.

"Well bye."

"Huh? Wait!"

The boy turned over towards the twins who sat atop the climbing frame, humming.

"We haven't seen you before, what's your name?"

He stood there quietly for a while, eventually he spoke.

"Buy me food, then you'll know."

And with that, he left.

. . .

It was a few months into the school year, the twins had already made a reputation for themselves among their and the younger years.

(Ignore how it randomly goes in and out of italics, I put it all as italics because it's a memory but it kept changing)

The class was filled with laughter and chatting of the students who stood around freinds desks. The students in this class includes the twins  who were currently discussing random things when the home room teacher walked in.