☆pretty

saturday night

saturday night

aster's pov

"Can you get the pretzel salt?" Ash ordered me while arranging the pretzels in the pretzel machine

"Uhh which one is it?" i glanced over at the table full of stuff.

"Uhhh obviously the one labeled pretzel salt, dumbass." he got all smart with me, rolling his eyes at my stupidity.

"Aye be nice." Fez defended me as i went over to the table he was at to grab the salt. He was pouring little bags of molly into a yellow container to keep it hidden.

I shot him a thankful smile before making my way back towards Ashtray.

"Here, boss." i playfully rolled my eyes at the kid as he nodded and took the salt.

"Okay now put out the condiments." he pointed over at the yellow and red containers. I nodded my head and grabbed them from the table and set them out on the front. I organized the condiments on the counter so it'd be easy for the customers to access.

Meanwhile, Fezco was opening the window of the trailer so we could be open for business. "Yeah. It's gonna be a good night, tonight man. Let's get this money." They pounded fists. I leaned over and rested my arms on the counter, smiling as Fezco went in to kiss me goodbye.

"See you later, babe." he shot me a smile before heading off to make some sales.

"Just to be clear. You're just my assistant. You do as i say and don't get in my way. Clear?" Ashtray narrowed his eyes at me as i took a seat on a chair by the counter.

"Crystal." i muttered as he continued to arrange the pretzels.

I didn't really plan to meet up with the girls because i knew Maddy was going to be with Nate and Cassie was going to be with McKay. I wasn't trying to tag along. Plus i haven't really spoken to Rue since the whole 'open the door' incident occurred. I'm not upset with her or anything, i just wanted to keep my distance until she was cool. I don't really plan on talking to her until she apologizes to Fez. That may be bitchy of me to say but i don't play when it comes to Fez's feelings.