☆with

aster's pov

aster's pov

we got ourselves into this war

this was no longer some petty high school drama. this was some real life shit. people like Mouse are not ones to be messed with. that night, everything changed. i don't think i'll ever be the same because of it.

there's one thing that won't change. my loyalty.

i was willing to risk everything for you

bad people are sometimes good people who have to do bad things. it's unfortunate we have to do them but...

that was us.

we needed to do this for our own safety.

i'll do it all over again if i have to and if things got harder tomorrow, i'm still standing there by your side.

~

"I don't think you should go." Fezco looked at me through the mirror as he changed into his black hoodie.

"Well that's too bad." i ignored his 5th attempt to stop me from going with him. I was going.

"Seriously Aster, this could go really bad." he turned around to face me as i slipped into a pair of black leggings and a black hoodie.

"Yeah i know." i ignored his stares as i fixed my hair into a braid. I wanted nothing in my way tonight.

"Why are you doing this?"

The hair tie in my mouth was making it difficult for me to respond. So he stood and waited until i finished.

"I'm doing this because i love you." i turned to look him in the eyes, tucking my braid inside my hood.

"You don't have to do this because you love me you know..." he spoke softly.

"I know i don't." i went to wrap my arms around his neck. "When you go down, I go with you. When i go down, you do too." I placed a kiss on his soft lips, moving down to his jaw to his neck. His favorite spot.

"The raid had something to do with me too. Nate crossed us both. So it's something we both got to fix.... together. We're in this together until the day we die, Freckles." i ran my hands down the back of his neck, sending chills throughout his body.

"If i could I'd fuck you right now." he let out a depressed sigh.

"When we come back." i shot him a quick wink before continuing to ready myself for this. I highly doubt we'll have the energy to do anything when we come back.