☆me

aster's pov

aster's pov

next morning

I woke up with a massive headache that made me regret drinking last night. I don't know when Fezco left but when i woke up he was gone.

As for Maddy and Cassie, they ended up leaving this morning with hangovers too.

My mom also got really drunk last night and ended up crashing at the Howard household.  So when she came home we were both hungover while trying to get in the Christmas spirit. We decorated the entire house and lit every candle we owned to make the house smell good and the entire day we just watched Christmas movies. It was honestly a fun time. Last Christmas was awful because my dad got really drunk and violent. So its refreshing to do something normal for once.

Until it got later into the night, my mom got invited to a Christmas party from one of her rich friends. She insisted i went but honestly i was in no mood to go. I planned on taking a visit to Fezco's house to give him and Ashtray their gifts. I bought them before the breakup but i knew regardless of where we stood post break up i'd still give them. I spent too much money not to.

I did my makeup and tried finding an outfit that looks like i tried but didn't try. I'm probably overthinking this but after the ugliness Fezco witnessed last night, i needed to make up for it today.

I drove there and tried my best to keep myself together. A part of me felt like going was going to be bad, but i don't want these presents to go to waste. It's been like 2 weeks since i've been here but it's fine. I'm sure i can handle it.

I couldn't contact them because i didn't have a phone. I chose the worst time to break mine because the stores were sold out from the holidays.

"You got this." i hyped myself up as i stepped out the car and walked towards the door. I knocked on the black metal door and waited. Until finally Fez opened it.

"Aster?" he immediately opened the door. He was very caught off guard.

"Hi."

"What are you doing here?" he stepped back to let me in.

"It's Christmas Eve and i wanted to come give you your gift."

"That's very nice of you." he smiled at me. "And perfect timing because i was about to leave to go see you."

"You were?" my eyes lit up at his words. He wanted to see me? Even after my little episode last night?

"Yeah. I have your gift too." we both walked up the steps and headed for the living room. Ashtray looked our direction and just smiled.