☆and

aster's pov

aster's pov

Later that night

"Want some?" I turned around to see Jules in the back seat offering me a bottle

"No i'm okay." i kindly rejected her offer.

"What's wrong?" She leaned onto the center console.

"Fezco left her on read and told her she was bothering him and now she's sad." we looked over at Maddy who was taking a right turn.

I leaned my head against the passenger window. "We were doing so good. I don't know why he's being like that." i pouted. Was i seriously getting upsets about this? Yes because i can tell i'm being ignored on purpose and that phone call. He was so rude. The whole car ride i told them about Fezco and I breaking up and how this hating ass bitch named Mae decided to ruin it even more.

"It was probably just bad timing." Kat suggested but i know for sure it was no accident. I appreciated them trying to be positive but that phone call just confirmed it.

I just stared up ahead at the car in front of us and tried my best not to get all sad. The girls were even playing Megan to try and hype me up for the party but i just didn't care anymore. They might as well be playin Marvins room. I want to know the reason as to why i'm being ignored.

"Wait.." i sat up straight in my seat and squinted my eyes at the car in front of us.

"That's Fez's car." i screamed when they all asked me what i was yelling about.

"No way." Jules responded while staring ahead. He was pulling into an apartment complex.

"Why would he be going here?" Maddy raised a brow as she drove slower to avoid the risk of being noticed by him.

"I don't know. He said he was going to the party." I felt my heart beating with the overwhelming thoughts i was having this very moment. Is he meeting up with some bitch? "Bitch what if this is Mae's house?" Maddy suggested.