☆so

aster's pov

aster's pov

first day back

"Hey bitch." Maddy hugged me. "I haven't seen you since the party. How are you?"

"I've been good." we headed towards the bathroom.

"So are you and Fezco together again?" she pushed the bathroom door open.

"Yeah." i followed after her. "After the New Years party we made up... in the shower."

"Oh shit." She eyed me with a smug grin on her face.

I shook my head and headed towards one of the stalls to pee.

I could hear Kat and BB enter the bathroom because BB's loud ass was going on and on about Fezco beating Nate's ass at the party.

"Aster, your boyfriend has all my respect for what he did. I mean the bottle! That's some crazy shit." Her voice bounced off the walls in here.

"Don't remind me. It was so hard to get him to the hospital." Maddy groaned. "Thanks to your man."

"He fuckin deserved it." i shouted while flushing the toilet and getting out.

I walked towards the sink where BB sat and washed my hands.

"True." Kat agreed while heading towards a stall.

"Okay back onto the topic of Fezco. Did y'all use a condom?" Maddy raised a brow.

"No. Who the fuck uses a condom when they have sex in the shower?"

"Bitch what if you get pregnant and have a little chaotic ginger kid running around?"

"Well that wouldn't happen anytime soon. I'm on birth control."