☆letting

aster's pov

aster's pov

(tw: physical & verbal abuse & sexual assault)

a few days later

"Morning." i walked into the kitchen.

"Morning baby." Fezco was sitting on the counter as Faye rummaged through the entire kitchen to find something to eat.

"Your boobs are about to pop out of that thing." Faye glanced over at me.

"No they aren't." i rolled my eyes at her comment while walking over to Fezco. "Are you cold?" Fezco seemed deeply concerned. "Nope." i smiled.

I gave him a small kiss. "What you gonna do today?" he smiled. I watched as his innocent blue eyes tried not to explore my exposed body. It was quite a sight to see.

"Im hanging out with Maddy." i responded while pouring myself a cup of coffee. "Then im gonna go see my mom after. Shes been texting non stop for me to go see her. Shes bored in the house."

"Faye can you hand me the creamer?" i turned to see her looking though the fridge.

"Sure." she handed me the bottle of french vanilla creamer. 

"Thanks."

"Hey morning guys!" i glanced over to see Rue appearing out of nowhere.

"Hi Rue." i turned back to the counter to pour the creamer into my coffee. "Why are you here?" i questioned knowing she is only here for one thing and one thing only.

"Im here to speak to Fez." she leaned against the fridge door.

"Whats up, kid?" Fezco responded.

"So i came to a realization that I'm a fuckin genius, Fez." she smiled proudly. I looked over at Fezco and we exchanged looks. Rue with an idea is never good.