☆then

aster's pov

aster's pov

Saturday
I missed the entire week of school because i didn't want to go to school with bruises all over me. Thankfully the bruise on my eye isn't as bad as what it was and i could probably cover it up with makeup when i go back next Monday. Maddy and the others kept asking where ive been but i didnt say what happened. I havent seem anybody in person because of my black eye. I was too afraid to be seen like this because i knew people would have questions.

"You look so beautiful." Fezco whispered in my ear, as his arms snake around my waist. I was cooking bacon on the stove top while Faye made the eggs.

"No i dont." My hair was in a messy bun, i was wearing one of his shirts as a dress and that was all.

"You do to me." i felt his hand swiftly grab my ass for a second before walking out of the kitchen with a little smile on his face. I shook my head and smiled to myself.

Once we ate breakfast i went straight to the shower to get ready. I was going to talk to my mom about everything that happened, which means telling her the truth about everything. I needed to be honest if i wanted her to give me the 100k. Fez insisted he'd go with me. I was going to finally tell them everything that happened that night. They know much other than what they see on my body.

When i got out of the shower, i was extremely confused. I walked into the living room and witnessed Ash aiming a shotgun at Cal Jacobs head.

"Uhhhh.... whats going on?" i stood there and switched between Fez, Faye and Ash.

"This dumb motherfucker was outside." Fez shook his head.

"Why were you outside?" i narrowed my eyes at Nate's sperm donor.

He didn't say anything he just stared at Ashtray who kept pressing the gun at his head.  "So first you come to my fuckin job askin all these weird ass questions like the feds. Then i find you out in front of my house. What the fuck are you doin, man?" 

"You're free to call the cops." Cal responded.

"Why the fuck would i do that?" Fez questioned him.

"Well its either call the cops, let me go or kill me."

"I pick the last one." i stood next to Fezco with my arms crossed.

"Whats with your family? Are you all just a bunch of fuckin assholes?" Fezco questioned.

"You beat up my son." Cal narrowed his eyes at Fezco.