THE BURROW

powerpuff girls ❤️💙💚

buttercup: STOP I JUST SAW A TIKTOK THAT WAS LIKE "ur in his dms
im free bleeding in his
boxers were not the same."
buttercup: AS IM FREE BLEEDING
IN HIS BOXERS

blossom: are you at harry's?

buttercup: nah i'm a cho's i just
stole a bunch of his clothes

bubbles: are we still going to ron's
tonight for your and harry's birthdays

buttercup: yeah
buttercup: if my period doesn't end by
my birthday i will kill someone

blossom: manifesting that your
period ends by august 5th babe 💆‍♀️

bubbles: speaking of birthdays your spending your
birthday with daph and me
bubbles: harold can tag along if he wants
but we get you for that day

buttercup: fine 😡

blossom: 🥰

✰✰✰

Willow arrived at the Burrow five minutes late and everyone else was already there. "The party has arrived." She says walking into the living room doing a spin before she sat down next to Harry.

"You always have to make an entrance." Blaise says grinning.

"I wouldn't be Willow without my fashionably late entrances." She says wrapping her arms around Harry and kissing his cheek.

"So Ron where are your parents?" Hermione asks as she walked into the living room with a plate of cookies that Molly left for them.

"Some Ministry event, they won't be home till late." Ron answers putting his arm on the couch behind Hermione.

"Is anyone else home?" Theo asks.

"Ginny is at Luna's so they might come by but everyone else is out." Ron says.

"Wicked." Theo says grinning.

"Has Malfoy tried to talk to you at all?" Daphne asks Willow and everyone turned to look at her.

"Constantly." Willow says rolling her eyes. "Willow please answer me! Willow your my best friend! Willow why did you leave me for Potter!" She mocks.

"Why is he acting like you guys dated?" Theo asks confused. "I mean yes you guys fucked on and off but you never had anything beyond that."

"I have a theory." Hermione says quietly and everyone turned to face her. "I mean he may like Astoria but I think he's in love with you Willow."

"Ew gross." Willow says burying her face into Harry's chest.

"He's always been overprotective of Wills." Blaise says thinking. "Like he wanted to approve of the people she was with."

"Not overprotective, possessive." Daphne scoffs. "Can you think of one person Willow slept with who Draco liked completely? He even found things wrong with Adrian Pucey and he's a pureblood supremacist."

"He would always make jokes about how many people I slept with." Willow says softly. "Made me feel bad." She muttered the last part so only Harry could hear as she played with his fingers. Harry pulled her closer and kissed the top of her head.

"Remember when you hexed him after he made that homophobic joke." Theo says putting air quotations up at the word joke "Then got mad at you."

"Yeah." Willow says grinning "Deserved it the fucker. Never made a that type of remark again though."

"Around you." Blaise mutters a bit too loud causing Theo to elbow him.

"What did you say?" Willow says sitting upright.

"He still makes those comments, just not when you're around." Theo says nervously.

"I'm going to fucking kill him when we get back to Hogwarts." Willow scoffs. Harry wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her back into him lightly kissing her neck.

"No your not because I don't want you to go to Azkaban." Harry says.

"I feel like I would do well in there. I would make the dementors my bitches." Willow says grinning at her boyfriend.

"You are the only person I think would be able to do that." Daphne says laughing.

✰✰✰

@willowtree:

🔘⚪️

liked by: harryjpotter, rweasley + 758 others

hehehe me and harry
tagged: @harryjpotter

@theonott: WE KNOW YOU LOVE HARRY 🙄
@daphgreengrass: fr this bitch is just reminding us that we aren't the most important people in her life anymore 😡

@harryjpotter: I ❤️ MY GF
@willowtree: 🥰🥰🥰

@chochang: @ceddiggory our children 🥺

*load 26 more comments*

✰✰✰
A/N: fun fact i actually did see that tiktok and immediately went to make this chapter because it seemed like such a willow thing to say

also willows birthday is august 5th