Chapter 22

Getting to the garage, we all gaze around looking for the perfect car

I spot a Ferrari and as I walk closer to it I realise which model it is.

LaFerrari, project name F150 is a limited production mid-engine plug-in hybrid sports car built by the Italian automotive manufacturer Ferrari.

"Let's do the red LaFerrari over there in the corner." I insist pointing to it.

"Ok we can fix that car up and then maybe somewhere this week we can take it racing." Valentino informs us all as we run to the car while Valentino grabs the keys.

"What do you mean racing?" I gaze away from the car and towards Valentino as he smirks slightly.

"I always go to races I will take you one day." He tells me as I smile a bit more happier than before.

Today has been such a rollercoaster I don't know how I feel. Should I feel scared and worried knowing my family killed them guys or should I grateful they saved me.

I shake my head snapping myself out of my thoughts, as I stare back at the car.

"How do you even have one of these , I swear there are only 499 LaFerrari's in the whole world." I inform everyone as I look at Valentino.

"You really do know a lot about cars." Valentino looks at me proud as I just nod.

"I love cars so much!" I squeal causing him to laugh as he picks up all the tools.

"What can we change with this car it's literally perfect and it's the most powerful car I have ever heard of." I announce now confused.

"Well I was thinking of adding the engine that is in the Bugatti Chiron super sport engine in this car. The engine has 1578 Horsepower W16 Engine and is the first car to ever get higher than 300mph so I was hoping if I added a bit of both I could get high because I already have that Bugatti." Valentino says as if that was nothing but my mouth hangs on the floor from the shock.

"How much money do we have?" I question still in shock as I look around to see all the other limited edition Ferrari's surround us.

"We have more money than we can count." Luca smirks at my expression.

"Ok let's get started already." Matteo states eager to start helping.

" Matteo states eager to start helping