(Insert creative title here)

(So just a heads up this chapter will delve into a bit more adult themed things kink wise but I promise there is no legit smut in this chapter.. but I did say I would still have some heated moments so... yee)

The 'upgrade' took about an hour, but once it was finally complete Freddy's eyes went back to their electric blue.

Monty opened the Cylinder and Freddy walked out.

"Well bud, how do you feel?" Monty asked him excitedly.

"There is so much to process and see... but I have complete access to yn's phone and the internet"

"Try sending sunshine a text" Monty instructed handing you your phone "it'll be similar to how we send each other messages but it'll be on her phone instead."

"Okay..." Freddy searched around internally for your phone and went into the messages and typed 'Hello My Superstar!'

You heard a ping on your phone and could see his message pop up in your notifications. You clicked it and it brought you to a bright blue screen with Freddy's message on it.

"I believe I made it so the chat stays hidden yn and that it can't easily be accessed without facial recognition.."

You ignored him and typed 'Hello sexy' and quickly looked up as you sent it. You could see his eyes widen and you giggled.

"Okay don't be doing that dirty talk around me guys. Yall are cute but I ain't here for it" Monty smirked.

"Thank you Monty. This will actually be really nice to be able to talk to Freddy whenever.." and in the long run it would be.

Once you got away from James especially.

"Right but you should really get to work Sunshine."

"You're right. Will you guys tag along?"

"You know I will Superstar" Freddy put his arms around you.

"Hmm I might catch up with you guys but I'd like to go check on the girls."

"Okay!" You didn't really mind. Either you'd have company or you'd have your... boyfriend? That is technically the term for this..

The three of you went up the lift and then went your separate ways. Freddy and you heading to the security office.

Freddy seemed deep in thought as you began to scan the botts. But really he was analyzing everything he had access to now. It was all very intriguing. But he wouldn't bring it up to you yet.

"You enjoying your little upgrade?" You asked him.

"I'm not sure. I do know that I enjoy the ability to be able to talk to you."

"Yeah I'm really excited about that! The only time I won't be able to talk to you when James is around though..."

"I understand" Freddy assured suddenly grabbing your hand and pulling you to him.

You put your hands up to his chest to stop yourself from colliding to hard into him and he wrapped his arms around your waist. He seemed to be thinking about something again. He's been looking at things you seemed interested in or seemed to like.. basically he's learned that you're quiet... hmm kinky.. is probably the best word for it.

Well not exactly. You were interested but obviously with james you could never experiment with things..

And Freddy well.. he's familiar with sex and whatnot.. but not in anything deeper than that especially considering it had never been of importance to him.

But now he had you..

And he wanted to try something.

Freddy wanted nothing more then to learn everything he possibly could about you and if this was stuff you were curious about and stuff you could find enjoyable than he wanted to fulfill these things for you.