Chapter 66

~Mangle's POV~

Not long after the shadowy rabbit had dragged me away, I had heard screams, whispers, and metal being thrown all over.

I was stuck in a small room with Toy Chica and somebody else who refused to move or speak.

I decided to pull the strange figure into the small amound of light in the room so I could identify it.

"Maddie?" I said after I saw the yellow bear suit.

Maddie lay still for a while before slowly lifting her head.

"Mangle? I haven't seen you since Bonnie..."

"None of that matters now. All that matters is that you're here now."

I embraced her in a hug. It felt strange to feel her warmth and presence in the form of a yellow bear, but I didn't care. I just wanted to have her back.

"So where's Foxy?"

I stayed silent, hoping I didn't have to answer. I didn't even see what happened to him, but I assume the worst.

"Where is he?" She kept asking until I finally turned to her and lowered my head.

Maddie, though she couldn't cry, made several crying-like noises.

"Shut up." I heard from a part of the room.

A microphone flew into Maddie's face.

"What are you doing here?" Toy Chica asked.

"I've been here ever since I watched that old Freddy get destroyed. I was surprised about how great it was to finally be the one and only."

"Yeah? Well because I can actually make real friends, unlike you, I'm upset that Foxy is gone." I retorted back.

"Friend? Look at yourself. We all know he threw you into the fire. We all watched it and laughed."

I responded my crawling back to my corner with Toy Freddy laughing behind me.

Toy Bonnie came out from another dark corner.

"I care about my other half." He replied sheepishly.

"Really? You're helping him get his freedom by killing everybody." Toy Chica yelled.

"Hey, at least I helped fix him like a good friend. And at least we're close."

"He's just controlling you. You don't know what you're saying."

"I do know that I'm gonna beat you with my guitar if you don't shut your beak!"

"Here." Toy Chica pulled out her beak. "Better?"

"Stop okay! I don't want any fighting! We should all at least try to get along!"

Balloon Boy walked out from another dark area of the room. How many freaking dark corners are there?

"Oh yes, because we're going to listen to a little boy who likes to play with flashlights and pass out balloons." Freddy said sarcastically.

BB took the balloon and the sign and started to hit Toy Freddy. With surprise, he reached for his microphone.

Toy Freddy flicked open a part of the microphone and a clean blade fell into his plastic hand.

"Get away from me, or I'll pop you like a balloon."

Everybody stepped back, clearly frightened by the blade.

I noticed Maddie go back to her little hiding spot.

"Where'd you get that?" I asked frantically.

"Wouldn't you like to know?"

We all stood in silence until the door was finally opened. It was the shadow rabbit again.

"Don't you touch me." Toy Freddy said while holding up the blade.

With a small chuckle, the rabbit lifted his hand and the blade flew to his hand, where it, then, vanished into thin air.

"I think I'll start with you first." The rabbit said.

He wasted no time going over to Toy Freddy and pulling him apart. Toy Freddy didn't even get a chance to struggle.

"You're next, little rabbit."

"Hang on, I didn't do anything."

"All of you must be destroyed."

The rabbit pulled Toy Bonnie apart, then Toy Chica, and then BB. It was my turn.

The rabbit first pulled off my plastic head. Then, he cut part of my metal endoskeleton, and that was it.

The world quickly blacked out for me...

The world came back in a flash.

"How am I alive?" I wondered out loud.

I turned around and Maddie sat beside me. She was alive too.

"She forgot about me. And I fixed you."

I gave Maddie a hug. I quickly broke from the hug when I heard another voice.

"You're not the only ones here."

Hey guys, It's been a while since I've left one of these A/Ns, so why not leave one? First of all, I wanted to thank you all so much for all the support and love I get from all of you. It truly does mean a lot. Second, I'm writing a new story, it's not a fanfic, but I was hoping you could take a look at it and tell me what you think. It's called "Perfection". If you don't want to, then that's fine. I'm not gonna force you to do stuff. And finally, have a fabulous day. Bye <3