Authors Note

So this is obviously not a chapter and for a long time I've been having writers block. I've also been thinking about the plot and the story itself and after a lot of consideration, I won't necessarily be completing it.

I know a lot of you have hung in there for months now and I'm so sorry that this may be my last chapter of Her Single Rose but it's time for me to leave Wattpad in general.

My apologies for starting a book I just couldn't finish so instead of just ending the story like a lot of other authors did and just leave, I will be writing out the rest of the plot in this note so everyone knows where the story was going and how it would end up.

I was planning on making this a series, finishing this book at a very far time in the future when James and Lily pass, and then making another two books. One would be called Always from Aries perspective and the other would be Everything I Do featuring Honey and Bens two children along with following in their parents footsteps of becoming famous musicians (this would've also been a Fred Weasley fan fiction)

__________

Her Single Rose

Rest of fifth year

Aries and Remus would continue to get closer while Lily finally starts to warm up to James. Marlene ends up in a mutual break up with Gideon leaving both to get together with their actual love interests (Sirius). Ben and Honey end up leaving at the end of fifth year for a record deal and later becoming rather famous and going on tour during the summer.

Alice and Frank find out about the Order Of The Phoenix through Dumbledore seeing as Frank was asked to join and he couldn't hide a secret from Alice, who also joined. Aries continued to grow closer to James and Sirius during the summer, while also sending rare letters to Regulus.

Sixth year

The marauders began getting suspicious over Aries and Ben when they suddenly began disappearing every Thursday, leading not only the boys but also the girls to start following them and later hear about the Order of The Phoenix. Sixth year went by rather fast with lots of full moons and Aries and Remus' secretly long snogging sessions before the boy was released from the medical wing.

Regulus continued to be in secret contact with Aries, telling each other things Regulus had heard during Death Eater meetings (yes over the summer poor Reg was abducted into the circle of death eaters) and Aries what she heard around school. Mindy became less attached to the school and barely went to classes, guiding and suspicion through Marlene.

Over the summer the Marauders had joined the Order along with the girls. Aries ended up meeting Remus's parents and they both happened to take a liking to her before Hope, the mother, gets sick. While Remus stays at home, Aries finds that in the week she was gone, not only James and Lily became official, but also Marlene and Sirius.

Seventh year

At the young age, Aries, Lily, and Marlene come back to Hogwarts to find out Honey and Alice were now engaged to Ben and Frank. Aries needs to choose between an acceptance letter to St. Mungos hospital to work as a nurse, a job opening at Gladrags in Hogsmeade, and a job as a nurse with Madame Pomfrey at Hogwarts.

Over the course of the year, not even Lily or Aries cared about their grades anymore, seeing as they all are already in the Order. Dumbledore helps Aries make her decision and turns down all job offers except for St. Mungos. Aries continues to secretly speak to Regulus while simultaneously tutoring James and Sirius in mastering defense spells and helping Honey and Ben master the arts of illusion.

Honey finds out about Ben and Aries coming from the Yeshew tribe and shows her interest through old books of mastering the Yeshew powers of mind.

Over the summer Aries masters all Yeshew mind control and agrees to go under cover for Dumbledore as a death eater while also being on thin ice with Remus over his mothers death. Lilys parents are murdered and Honey and Ben hide in the Muggle world, changing their names as well.