𝖘𝖎𝖝𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

𝘢/𝘯: 𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘨𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘴, 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘰𝘱𝘩𝘪𝘣𝘢 𝘣𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘪 𝘣𝘦 𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘺/𝘯 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘢𝘭𝘴𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘢 𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘦

𝘢/𝘯: 𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘨𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘴, 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘰𝘱𝘩𝘪𝘣𝘢 𝘣𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘪 𝘣𝘦 𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘺/𝘯 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘢𝘭𝘴𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘢 𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘦.🤨

𝘁𝘄 𝗶𝗴: 𝘀𝗲𝘅, 𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝗯𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗱.

Growing up we are taught that sex is supposed to be shared with someone you love and care about, who will cherish you in sickness and in health. You found that so beautiful... but you also wanted to be manhandled like a doll.

Lucky for you that was Katsuki's specialty,

His lips were soft and tainted with the taste of the clubs cheap liquor, the kiss was slow and passionate something that you weren't used to... but enjoyed.

He took a moment to back away and look at you. With his bottom lip tucked under his teeth Katsuki took his precious time gazing over your barley clothed body, as you did the same to him.

He wore a nike tech black set, with the same chain with a woman's names embroidered onto it, "𝙈𝙞𝙩𝙨𝙪𝙠𝙞." you giggled messing with the necklace. The boy rolled his eyes and flipped you onto the velvet couch his chain now dangling over your face.

"I rather not be thinking of my Ma while fucking you." he replied

"I would. She's hot." you smirked.

Katsuki seemingly ignored your comment and continued on, his lips met your neck as his hands moved your thighs apart. You tangled your hands in the boys hair as his lips slowly traveled their way down to your panties,

Once between your thigh the he looked up meeting your eyes, he grinned before biting your inner thigh. A small yelp escaped your lips as a chuckle came from his, covering your mouth you watched his teeth pull the lace fabric down your legs.

"You sure you want this?" He huffed, his gaze full of lust and desperation.

You looked up at him with a lost of words, replying with a simple head nod.