🩹💖Collapsed- Jaemin

Request by: @HarulAin718

All the NCT Dream members were working hard filming their latest music video. The choreo was very difficult and the director wanted several outfit and scene changes so they had to dance way more than usual.

Things were going okay, the boys seemed to be doing fine apart from all of them obviously being exhausted.

They were switching scenes when jaemin suddenly stumbled foreward, his hand on the side of his head.

"Jaemin? You okay?" Haechan said as he noticed the boy's condition.

Jaemin's eyes were squeezed shut, his body swaying on his feet.

"Nana? What's wrong?" Jeno asked, all of them now moving toward him in concern.

"I'm...I'm dizzy..." his voice was quiet and weak.

Mark rushed over along with jeno, jenos strong arms holding jaemin steady.

"Are you feeling sick nana? Tell hyung the problem okay?" Mark said as they slowly led jaemin over to sit in a chair against the far wall.

"My head hurts hyung...i...I don't feel good..." he sounded like he drifting off, his voice even quieter now.

"Okay, okay, let's sit down nana, take some deep breaths. " mark instructed as they gently placed him in the chair.

"He looks pale hyung." Chenle said worriedly.

Jaemin had a scared look on his face which made them all worried.

"What's the matter nana? "

His eyes darted around the room, his body stiff.

"I...i.don't know...hyung...hyung somethings wrong...i...I feel like..." his breathing was quick and heavy, his hands shaking, his eyes quivering in fear.

Before anyone could react, jaemins eyes rolled to the back of his head and his body went lax sending him out of the chair and onto the floor.

"Nana!!" Jeno screamed in shock.

"Shit. Hyuck go get some water please." Mark said as he knelt down beside jaemin.

Haechan ran off to find their manager and some water.

"Hyung...is...is he okay?" Jisung asked with a shaky voice.

"Its okay sungie, he'll be alright, don't freak out." Chenle said as he brought his arms around jisung.

"He must of just overworked himself, he doesn't have a fever or anything." Mark said as he unbuttoned some of jaemins shirt buttons and began fanning him with his hands.

Haechan returned with a bottle of water and their manager.

"What happened?" The man asked joining Mark and jeno on thr floor.

"He just started saying he was dizzy and then collapsed." Jeno informed.

They drenched a towel in some water and began wiping jaemins skin.

After several minutes, jaemin shifted and groaned quietly.

"Nana? Hey can you hear me?" Jeno whispered softly, his hand in jaemins hair.

Jaemin hummed in response as his eyes finally peeled open.

He slowly pulled himself up into a sitting position.

"Easy nana, take it slow." Mark said as he and jeno helped sit him up, his back resting against the manager.

"How are you nana?" The manager asked.

"M...m'okay ... my head hurts..."

"Do you feel sick or dizzy at all?" Mark asked.

"No hyung...just sleepy. "

"Thank God. You scared us jaemin." Mark sighed outlook with a relieved smile.

"M'sorry..."

"No, it's okay jaemin, it's not your fault. Come on, let's get you home now."

"What about the music video?" Jaemin asked.

"Aish, the video can be rescheduled jaemin-ah, you need to get some rest." The manager said softly.

Jaemin nodded weakly before Mark and jeno lifted him to his feet, holding onto him securely while they walked him to the van.

Once they got back to the dorms, they tucked jaemin into bed placing a tall glass of water and some pain killers on his nightstand.

Once everyone got a chance to see jaemin and check up on him, jeno crawled into bed next to him and cuddled up with him.

"Jen, you don't have to stay, I'm alright now."

Jeno chuckled softly burying his face in jaemins hair.

"But I want to stay...are you gonna kick me out?"

Jaemin laughed turning inward to snuggle further against jeno.

"Well, since you're already here, I suppose you can stay."

Jeno laughed as he squeezed jaemin tight.

"Get some rest nana."

Jaemin nodded softly before closing his eyes and dozing off to sleep.