Chapter 14

"Yep! I hope you like it!" Your eyes glimmered with hope, even though the room itself wasn't the most happiest place, you and Spring trap could still make it fun.

He brought his attention to you and stared at your shining eyes. He seemed speechless. It took him a few seconds to come up with words for you.

"I can't believe you would do this...for me." His eyes began to wander around the room again.

"Well Springy, I figured you haven't danced in a while, and I just so happen to be a professional." You said with a goofy smirk on your face.

He looked back at you and you could hear a quiet chuckle.

"Yeah, I'll be the judge of that." He pulled out his hand in a inviting way, you clicked on your phone and put on the music playlist.

He walked you towards the middle of the room and you two started dancing. After the first song was over, a slow song had come on. This wasn't on my playlist? Spring trap gave you a sly look and reached for your hands.

"May I have this dance, m'lady?" He said smirking at you.

"Oh, of course, darling." You said trying to mimic him.

He grabbed your waist and you two started slow dancing. You weren't highly prepared for this type of dancing as you haven't had much romantic experience but Spring trap seemed to know what he was doing and led the two of you.

At the end of the song, he dipped you downwards and stared into your eyes. You giggled as he held you there for a few moments in his arms. He then bent down and put his face right up against yours. You knew what he was trying to gesture. You gave him a kiss on his lips this time. Somehow, he was kissing back. You two kissed for a few seconds before he pulled you back up into his arms. You nudged against his chest and felt his soft fur as the next song begun.

It was another slow song. I didn't pick this?! You were glad they had come on though. You pulled away from his chest a few moments later, but he was still holding onto you.

"Sorry about the slow songs, I don't know why they keep playing..." you said blushing.

"I love the slow songs, darling. Don't be sorry." He said pulling you closer into his chest again.

You pulled away from his chest again realizing what Spring trap did.

"Wait a minute! Did you put these songs on?"

"I have my ways." He said giggling at you.

Before you could speak, your favorite slow song had come on. You didn't want to miss out on it, you weren't one for slow songs, but this one was one of a kind.

"Did you know I love this song..?"

"No, but I'd be glad to dance with you more, love." This time you two moved into a different kind of dancing position.

Spring trap put his arms on your waist, and you wrapped your arms around his neck, he was very tall, but you were still able to do it. You two swayed back and forth and the whole time you looked into each other's eyes. Spring traps eyes were the brightest you've ever seen. They were usually grey or sometimes purple, but this time they were nearly magenta, they were so bright. You realized his eyes lit up when he felt strongly about something, like when he tried to hurt you, oh yeah. Or when he was protecting you, you wondered why his eyes were lit up so brightly, it was just a dance after all..?

Then you realized he had kissed you moments ago. You completely forgot cause you were so caught up in the dance. Your face flushed with red and you felt embarrassed. Spring trap noticed.

"What? Did my charms overwhelm you?" Spring trap was giving you that same sly look. With his eye lids half down, and a huge smirk on his face.

"I just remembered what happened a few minutes ag-ago...that's all." You said awkwardly.

"Bet you didn't think I could kiss back, right?" Still giving that look.

You felt embarrassed but you gave him a nod up and down.

"Yep I can do all the things a human could do. Everything " He winked at you, realizing what he was referring to.

"Spring trap!" You said lightly punching him in a friendly way, trying not to laugh.

"You're the one that said it not me." With the biggest smirk ever.

"You wish I said it." You said returning the sly look back.

"Perhaps...but I'm always prepared, sweetheart."

"I'll keep that in mind." You said giving him the same stupid look back.

He then grabbed you and put you into bridal position and carried you over to the corner of the room, you lost track of time, but you knew hours must have passed by. He crouched down with you in his arms and sat on the floor. He moved you towards the middle of his lap and you sat on him. You nuzzled up to his chest and put your head against his fur.

"Get some sleep, love. You looked tired." He said placing his arms around your body.

"Okay, goodnight Spring trap." You said yawning and closing you eyes.

"Goodnight my love." You fell asleep as Spring trap started rubbing your hair and holding you close to him.