Tape 02: Tattoos & Sex

Mature sexual themes are shown within this tape viewer discretion is advised.

the soft glow of the yellow sun hit your eyes, stirring you awake

the soft glow of the yellow sun hit your eyes, stirring you awake. A massive headache from last nights events hit you as soon as you opened your eyes. You groaned while getting up. Underneath you was Sanzu who had such a soft relaxed expression on his features it made you want to kiss him. He was still using Kakucho as a pillow which you found cute. 

Looking around you took note that Ran fell onto the floor as he lay face first on the carpeted ground. His brother and Koko were gone though. Getting up carefully not to wake anyone you tiptoe out the room. Your clothes were wrinkled and your shirt was opened more than you remembered. So you headed to your room, but someone came walking up the corridor.

"Morning Boss~" you hummed while rubbing your temples. Mikey walked up to you and looked at you concerned.

"Everything alright?" You nodded

"Headache that's all." He handed you a small packet with two pink pills.

"Here it helps and give one to Sanzu as well."

"Mm thanks Boss"

"Just call me Mikey, Barrow." Mikey was also so straightforward, he didn't talk much so it interested you.

"Then Mikey call me y/n." You smile popping the pill into your mouth and dry swallowing.

he nods his head and walks away. The pill was taking some time but it could also be your system that is so used to taking medication and drugs that you need a larger dose. (Totally not me minus the drugs)

Sighing you took a quick shower, got dressed and put on some makeup. It was 11:40 meaning you had 20 minutes to get to the shop and meet with Hanma. Heading to the front doors you ran into Rindou.

"Morning~ where are you off too" he was dressed in only his dress pants that belonged to his suit.

"To the studio I have a client. Then I'm going to make a few more errands" he knew right away what you meant by 'errands'. 

"Oh and give this to Haru I forgot" you hand him the pill that Mikey gave you. Rindou nodded.

"Alright. Be back around 8 or  9 since kakucho is going to give you the tattoo."