13

THE NEXT DAY| JAYS JYMBATON ROUGE, LOUSIANA

BATON ROUGE, LOUSIANA

Alyssa bit her lip, watching a shirtless and sweaty Kaizier

Alyssa bit her lip, watching a shirtless and sweaty Kaizier. Although she didn't enjoy to watch him get hit on, and it gave her anxiety, she couldn't help but to stare at how fine he was. His back was towards her, his muscles flexed and sweat rolled down, dissapearing into the tight boxing shorts he had on.

There was a tire in the middle of the ring, and Kaizier had one foot in, as his sparing partner, Justin, had his other foot in.

"Stay close!" RayJay yelled, clapping his hands.

Alyssa's hands were sweating as she watched Kaizier take hit after hit to his stomach. "Cover youself, baby, come on." She whispered to herself, clutching her hands together.

Kaizier blocked his stomach before giving a two piece punch, one right hook to Justin's face before he punched his right rib. Justin slighlty hissed through his mouth gaurd but right hooked Kaizier back who bit down on his mouth gaurd before attacking the mans chest, that wasn't covered.

"There you go, Kai. There you go, Kai!" Alyssa started to get excited, Kaizier softly smiling over his mouth gaurd, but still keeping his head in the game as he sent an uppercut before sending a left hook.

They watched as Justin's body dropped, and he was knocked unconscious, his body thumping on the ring. Kaizier allowed his shoulders to slump, taking deep breaths before looking over at RayJay and Micheal who was nodding their head, a smile on their face.

RayJay made his way over to Justin, tapping his face a couple of times for him to regain counsciouness.

"My fault, J." Kaizier genuinly apologized, to which the other held his head, a small smile on his face. "You straight, Kai."

"Water?" Micheal asked, but Kaizier waved him off, making his way over to the ropes, bending over them.

Alyssa stood up from her seat, making her way towards the ring. She grasped Kaizier's face, connecting their lips for a quick pop kiss. Kaizier smiled, flashing his mouth gaurd, to which she bit her lip.